Cornell researchers successfully configure a robot to clean up messy rooms. But Rosie from The Jetsons, this bot isn't
After 16 days and 55,000 steps, a British woman paralyzed from the chest down crosses the London Marathon finish line... with a little bionic help
A new bio-inspired 'bot uses synthetic muscles to glide through the water like a jellyfish
Scientists unveil a device that helps paralyzed riders navigate small spaces and reach the top of supermarket shelves
A squadron of 16 quadcopters perform an array of advanced maneuvers, from stopping on a dime to picture-perfect figure-eights
That "Jetsons" future is coming: A team of German robots is demonstrating unprecedented culinary skill
Terminators? Nope. A prison in the city of Pohang is rolling out a line of patrol bots with cheerful faces
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- How did Rick Perry escape blame for the Texas Ebola outbreak?
- This week I learned the surprisingly dark origins of the Nobel Prize, and more
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Keira Knightley on Laggies, relationships, and surviving your 20s
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
Subscribe to the Week