Are swarming mechanical roaches the future of search and rescue?
A breakthrough study involving monkeys could one day help quadriplegics move and feel again. Here's a quick guide
Filmmaker Rob Spence believes his custom-made prosthetic eyeball represents the future of humanity
Is this the future of robotic intelligence? And will they play nice?
Rush Holt, New Jersey Democrat (and rocket scientist), took down the seemingly unbeatable machine in an exhibition match this week. Should we bow down to our new leader?
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
Subscribe to the Week