Are swarming mechanical roaches the future of search and rescue?
A breakthrough study involving monkeys could one day help quadriplegics move and feel again. Here's a quick guide
Filmmaker Rob Spence believes his custom-made prosthetic eyeball represents the future of humanity
Is this the future of robotic intelligence? And will they play nice?
Rush Holt, New Jersey Democrat (and rocket scientist), took down the seemingly unbeatable machine in an exhibition match this week. Should we bow down to our new leader?
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
Subscribe to the Week