Are swarming mechanical roaches the future of search and rescue?
A breakthrough study involving monkeys could one day help quadriplegics move and feel again. Here's a quick guide
Filmmaker Rob Spence believes his custom-made prosthetic eyeball represents the future of humanity
Is this the future of robotic intelligence? And will they play nice?
Rush Holt, New Jersey Democrat (and rocket scientist), took down the seemingly unbeatable machine in an exhibition match this week. Should we bow down to our new leader?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- For Democrats, the right lesson from 2014 is to be more liberal
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
Subscribe to the Week