opinion briefs on this topic
The supercomputer made quick work of his human competitors on "Jeopardy!" Now his creators want Watson to help you stay healthy
Our species may become obsolete by 2045, says the magazine ominously, overtaken by artificial intelligence
I.B.M.'s 'Jeopardy!'-playing supercomputer blurs the lines between human and machine
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Attack of the invasive species
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- How Captain America won over China
Subscribe to the Week