opinion briefs on this topic
The supercomputer made quick work of his human competitors on "Jeopardy!" Now his creators want Watson to help you stay healthy
Our species may become obsolete by 2045, says the magazine ominously, overtaken by artificial intelligence
I.B.M.'s 'Jeopardy!'-playing supercomputer blurs the lines between human and machine
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Is the Republican Party in danger of dying out?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- The best movies to watch in theaters this month
Subscribe to the Week