The supercomputer made quick work of his human competitors on "Jeopardy!" Now his creators want Watson to help you stay healthy
Our species may become obsolete by 2045, says the magazine ominously, overtaken by artificial intelligence
I.B.M.'s 'Jeopardy!'-playing supercomputer blurs the lines between human and machine
- Rise of the machines
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 20, 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- It's time to kill school picture day
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
Subscribe to the Week