opinion briefs on this topic
The supercomputer made quick work of his human competitors on "Jeopardy!" Now his creators want Watson to help you stay healthy
Our species may become obsolete by 2045, says the magazine ominously, overtaken by artificial intelligence
I.B.M.'s 'Jeopardy!'-playing supercomputer blurs the lines between human and machine
- The logic behind the world's 4 weirdest strategic reserves
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Is it possible to live forever?
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: The world's front pages
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: A tribute in photos and prose
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- 11 languages spoken by 11 people or fewer
- Are Democrats backing the GOP into another government shutdown?
Subscribe to the Week