The supercomputer made quick work of his human competitors on "Jeopardy!" Now his creators want Watson to help you stay healthy
Our species may become obsolete by 2045, says the magazine ominously, overtaken by artificial intelligence
I.B.M.'s 'Jeopardy!'-playing supercomputer blurs the lines between human and machine
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- How did Rick Perry escape blame for the Texas Ebola outbreak?
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Keira Knightley on Laggies, relationships, and surviving your 20s
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
Subscribe to the Week