opinion briefs on this topic
The supercomputer made quick work of his human competitors on "Jeopardy!" Now his creators want Watson to help you stay healthy
Our species may become obsolete by 2045, says the magazine ominously, overtaken by artificial intelligence
I.B.M.'s 'Jeopardy!'-playing supercomputer blurs the lines between human and machine
- How my boyfriend and I learned to live on one income
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Affirmative action is doomed. Here's what progressives should do about it.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Why conservatives see rural America as the 'real' America
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
Subscribe to the Week