The lame jokes on Sheen's new sitcom sound like leftovers from Two and a Half Men, say critics — not what you'd expect from a trailblazing network like FX
Sheen offers a fresh glimpse of the erratic behavior that got him kicked off Two and a Half Men. Is this a bad sign for his new show, Anger Management?
The former Two and a Half Men star maintains that his tiger-blood-fueled wild ride has him left calmer, wiser, and more careful about his words
The cable network weds itself to the erratic sitcom star — agreeing to air as many as 100 episodes of Sheen's Anger Management
After an embarrassing public unravelling marked by "tiger blood" and claims of "winning," Sheen claims to have mellowed out
When the hit CBS sitcom returns in the fall, Sheen's character will reportedly be dead — ruling out a possible comeback for the unraveling actor
The addled actor will return to television this fall — for a night of insults and inevitable "tiger blood" jokes
It's official. Ashton Kutcher — not Hugh Grant — will take over for the troubled tabloid fixture on the hit show Two and a Half Men
The troubled star may have turned things around Sunday in Chicago, but Sheen's inaugural show in the Motor City reveived a critical drubbing. Here, a sampling
The embattled star puts out a call for interns, and is promptly deluged with applicants. What could possibly motivate them to seek such a thankless job?
CBS is looking for Sheen's successor on "Two and a Half Men." TV history proves that losing a star doesn't have to mean death for a show
A host of funnymen — and women — are rumored to be in the running. Here's how commentators are rating their chances
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- Sex can't explain the culture war
- Boyhood's refreshingly unsentimental take on motherhood
- This simple hack for slicing cherry tomatoes will astound you
- How a drafting error could doom Obama's carbon regulations
Subscribe to the Week