The lame jokes on Sheen's new sitcom sound like leftovers from Two and a Half Men, say critics — not what you'd expect from a trailblazing network like FX
Sheen offers a fresh glimpse of the erratic behavior that got him kicked off Two and a Half Men. Is this a bad sign for his new show, Anger Management?
The former Two and a Half Men star maintains that his tiger-blood-fueled wild ride has him left calmer, wiser, and more careful about his words
The cable network weds itself to the erratic sitcom star — agreeing to air as many as 100 episodes of Sheen's Anger Management
After an embarrassing public unravelling marked by "tiger blood" and claims of "winning," Sheen claims to have mellowed out
When the hit CBS sitcom returns in the fall, Sheen's character will reportedly be dead — ruling out a possible comeback for the unraveling actor
The addled actor will return to television this fall — for a night of insults and inevitable "tiger blood" jokes
It's official. Ashton Kutcher — not Hugh Grant — will take over for the troubled tabloid fixture on the hit show Two and a Half Men
The troubled star may have turned things around Sunday in Chicago, but Sheen's inaugural show in the Motor City reveived a critical drubbing. Here, a sampling
The embattled star puts out a call for interns, and is promptly deluged with applicants. What could possibly motivate them to seek such a thankless job?
CBS is looking for Sheen's successor on "Two and a Half Men." TV history proves that losing a star doesn't have to mean death for a show
A host of funnymen — and women — are rumored to be in the running. Here's how commentators are rating their chances
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- 10 things you need to know today: November 26, 2014
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
Subscribe to the Week