The lame jokes on Sheen's new sitcom sound like leftovers from Two and a Half Men, say critics — not what you'd expect from a trailblazing network like FX
Sheen offers a fresh glimpse of the erratic behavior that got him kicked off Two and a Half Men. Is this a bad sign for his new show, Anger Management?
The former Two and a Half Men star maintains that his tiger-blood-fueled wild ride has him left calmer, wiser, and more careful about his words
The cable network weds itself to the erratic sitcom star — agreeing to air as many as 100 episodes of Sheen's Anger Management
After an embarrassing public unravelling marked by "tiger blood" and claims of "winning," Sheen claims to have mellowed out
When the hit CBS sitcom returns in the fall, Sheen's character will reportedly be dead — ruling out a possible comeback for the unraveling actor
The addled actor will return to television this fall — for a night of insults and inevitable "tiger blood" jokes
It's official. Ashton Kutcher — not Hugh Grant — will take over for the troubled tabloid fixture on the hit show Two and a Half Men
The troubled star may have turned things around Sunday in Chicago, but Sheen's inaugural show in the Motor City reveived a critical drubbing. Here, a sampling
The embattled star puts out a call for interns, and is promptly deluged with applicants. What could possibly motivate them to seek such a thankless job?
CBS is looking for Sheen's successor on "Two and a Half Men." TV history proves that losing a star doesn't have to mean death for a show
A host of funnymen — and women — are rumored to be in the running. Here's how commentators are rating their chances
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 10 things you need to know today: November 27, 2014
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week