The spiralling actor rambles for an hour to a live online audience of more than 100,000 viewers... many of whom were not impressed
The media's willingness to let the female-unfriendly actor off the hook exposes a disturbing double standard, says Anna Holmes in The New York Times
The actor's public breakdown is providing loads of fodder for websites and viral videos. Behold, some of the most talked about Sheen memes
The troubled star is spouting off on nearly every network TV talk show. Is all the attention just encouraging Sheen's bad behavior?
The increasingly unhinged actor takes to the airwaves to defend his erratic behavior, declaring that he's "a rock star from Mars"
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 10 things you need to know today: October 21, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- Paul Krugman, Amazon, and the left's backwards view of book-industry titans
Subscribe to the Week