opinion briefs on this topic
The president who boldly authorized the assassination of Osama bin Laden is having a hard time killing the kooky theories that have dogged him for years
President Obama roasted the potential candidate and "birther" conspiracist at the White House Correspondents' dinner — to the consternation of a "stone-faced" Trump
The blustering real estate tycoon immediately declared victory after the president released his long-form birth certificate. Does Trump deserve credit?
After years of conspiracy-spinning from his critics, the president has produced his long-form birth certificate. What took him so long... and why now?
The president unveils (even more) definitive proof that he was born in Hawaii. Will this finally put an end to the fringe Right's favorite conspiracy theory?
Both New York's Mayor Bloomberg and Oscar-winner Robert De Niro rip The Donald for his continued obsession with Barack Obama's birth certificate
The real estate magnate who's flirting with a White House bid is thriving in the polls, in spite of his much-criticized stance on Obama's citizenship
- Washington has an Edward Snowden problem
- Michael Hastings, remembered
- WATCH: Australia's army chief demonstrates how you address sex abuse
- The last telegram ever is about to be sent
- The last word: He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- WATCH: John Oliver tackles the politics of immigration reform
- How typeface influences the way we read and think
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- New Snowden leak: NSA, Britain's GCHQ, eavesdropped on foreign leaders
- The daily gossip: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have allegedly chosen a baby name, and more