The president who boldly authorized the assassination of Osama bin Laden is having a hard time killing the kooky theories that have dogged him for years
President Obama roasted the potential candidate and "birther" conspiracist at the White House Correspondents' dinner — to the consternation of a "stone-faced" Trump
The blustering real estate tycoon immediately declared victory after the president released his long-form birth certificate. Does Trump deserve credit?
After years of conspiracy-spinning from his critics, the president has produced his long-form birth certificate. What took him so long... and why now?
The president unveils (even more) definitive proof that he was born in Hawaii. Will this finally put an end to the fringe Right's favorite conspiracy theory?
Both New York's Mayor Bloomberg and Oscar-winner Robert De Niro rip The Donald for his continued obsession with Barack Obama's birth certificate
The real estate magnate who's flirting with a White House bid is thriving in the polls, in spite of his much-criticized stance on Obama's citizenship
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- The danger of the Democrats' lack of desperation
- Hey, Paul Ryan's new poverty plan isn't completely terrible!
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
Subscribe to the Week