opinion briefs on this topic
The president who boldly authorized the assassination of Osama bin Laden is having a hard time killing the kooky theories that have dogged him for years
President Obama roasted the potential candidate and "birther" conspiracist at the White House Correspondents' dinner — to the consternation of a "stone-faced" Trump
The blustering real estate tycoon immediately declared victory after the president released his long-form birth certificate. Does Trump deserve credit?
After years of conspiracy-spinning from his critics, the president has produced his long-form birth certificate. What took him so long... and why now?
The president unveils (even more) definitive proof that he was born in Hawaii. Will this finally put an end to the fringe Right's favorite conspiracy theory?
Both New York's Mayor Bloomberg and Oscar-winner Robert De Niro rip The Donald for his continued obsession with Barack Obama's birth certificate
The real estate magnate who's flirting with a White House bid is thriving in the polls, in spite of his much-criticized stance on Obama's citizenship
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- Was the sign-language interpreter at the Mandela memorial faking it?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Step away from the ruler: Penis size studies are pretty worthless
- The last racial taboo
Subscribe to the Week