The president who boldly authorized the assassination of Osama bin Laden is having a hard time killing the kooky theories that have dogged him for years
President Obama roasted the potential candidate and "birther" conspiracist at the White House Correspondents' dinner — to the consternation of a "stone-faced" Trump
The blustering real estate tycoon immediately declared victory after the president released his long-form birth certificate. Does Trump deserve credit?
After years of conspiracy-spinning from his critics, the president has produced his long-form birth certificate. What took him so long... and why now?
The president unveils (even more) definitive proof that he was born in Hawaii. Will this finally put an end to the fringe Right's favorite conspiracy theory?
Both New York's Mayor Bloomberg and Oscar-winner Robert De Niro rip The Donald for his continued obsession with Barack Obama's birth certificate
The real estate magnate who's flirting with a White House bid is thriving in the polls, in spite of his much-criticized stance on Obama's citizenship
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- Inside Turkey's shadow war with ISIS
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- 10 things you need to know today: November 22, 2014
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
Subscribe to the Week