A fracking revolution may pave the way for U.S. energy independence
Environmentalists are hailing new auto rules as a key step in reducing greenhouse gas emissions — but Mitt Romney says the regulations go way too far
China is in the process of acquiring a stake in Canada's valuable Alberta oil sands, months after Obama suspended a plan to invest in the region
Aubrey McClendon turned Chesapeake Energy into the country's second-largest producer of natural gas, but his alleged reckless greed has landed him in big trouble
Think gas station owners are raking it in? Think Republicans loathe renewable energy? Think again
The president says he's committed to an "all-of-the-above" energy strategy, but some wonder how he can support clean energy while championing more oil drilling
A new study argues that the damage from spills would likely destroy more jobs than the controversial pipeline could ever create
Our national discussion on uncomfortably high gas prices is filled with exaggerations and distortions. It's time we wised up
Republicans all but dared the president to say no to a big Canada-to-Texas pipeline project, and Obama took the bait. A look at the fallout
After more than three decades, a once-sacrosanct tax credit dies a quiet death, putting the future of a controversial alternative fuel in doubt
- Chuck Hagel was a huge mistake
- 5 quick things you can do today to boost your creativity
- Yes, the Obama administration's green loans are unprofitable. They should be.
- Want to eliminate the scourge of frat culture? Lower the drinking age.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What would it take for humans to build a settlement on Mars?
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Why we gossip, according to science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week