Surprisingly, bluefin tuna have carried radiation from Japan's Fukushima nuclear meltdown to U.S. waters. Here's how it happened, and how it affects sushi
Pockets of extremely high radiation levels are now being reported at the damaged nuclear palnt. Will Fukushima ever be safe again?
A group of more than 250 retirees wants to replace the younger workers cleaning up the toxic Fukushima nuclear plant. Should Japan green light this "suicide corps"?
Power company Tepco announces that three out of six reactors almost certainly suffered serious meltdowns after the deadly earthquake and tsunami
As anxious evacuees wonder when they can go home again, power company executives announce a timetable to resolve Japan's worst nuclear disaster ever
In new footage of last month's catastrophe, frantic citizens have mere seconds to escape from a deadly wall of water
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
Subscribe to the Week