Surprisingly, bluefin tuna have carried radiation from Japan's Fukushima nuclear meltdown to U.S. waters. Here's how it happened, and how it affects sushi
Pockets of extremely high radiation levels are now being reported at the damaged nuclear palnt. Will Fukushima ever be safe again?
A group of more than 250 retirees wants to replace the younger workers cleaning up the toxic Fukushima nuclear plant. Should Japan green light this "suicide corps"?
Power company Tepco announces that three out of six reactors almost certainly suffered serious meltdowns after the deadly earthquake and tsunami
As anxious evacuees wonder when they can go home again, power company executives announce a timetable to resolve Japan's worst nuclear disaster ever
In new footage of last month's catastrophe, frantic citizens have mere seconds to escape from a deadly wall of water
- What is driving the increasingly weird behavior of the polar jet stream?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Christians have no moral rationale for spanking their children
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Should you hope to die at 75? Absolutely not.
- Why America should team up with Bashar al-Assad's regime
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Stop hating on cyclists
Subscribe to the Week