opinion briefs on this topic
The Justice Department has threatened to crack down on medical marijuana businesses, even those allowed under state laws — and advocates aren't pleased
Can a Texas libertarian and Massachusetts liberal really get the feds to mellow out and quit prosecuting weed smokers?
Police arrest two entrepreneurial senior citizens over a suspected marijuana-growing operation in their San Bruno, California home
Rhode Island's GOP House minority leader is famous for two things: Criticizing gays, Guatemalans, and pot smokers; and now, being busted for smoking pot
Scientists believe they can isolate the pain-easing benefits of medical marijuana — so sufferers can consume it without becoming foggy and paranoid
The 77-year-old music legend (and pothead) is offered a plea deal that involves just one C-note... and an actual melody
Montana's Supreme Court says a park worker mauled by a grizzly should get workers' comp... even though he was trying to feed bears while stoned
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The secrets of happy families
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- Battle in a blizzard
- Did God have a wife?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Would you cuddle a stranger for $80 an hour?
- Why U.S. and British spies have moles in World of Warcraft
Subscribe to the Week