opinion briefs on this topic
The Justice Department has threatened to crack down on medical marijuana businesses, even those allowed under state laws — and advocates aren't pleased
Can a Texas libertarian and Massachusetts liberal really get the feds to mellow out and quit prosecuting weed smokers?
Police arrest two entrepreneurial senior citizens over a suspected marijuana-growing operation in their San Bruno, California home
Rhode Island's GOP House minority leader is famous for two things: Criticizing gays, Guatemalans, and pot smokers; and now, being busted for smoking pot
Scientists believe they can isolate the pain-easing benefits of medical marijuana — so sufferers can consume it without becoming foggy and paranoid
The 77-year-old music legend (and pothead) is offered a plea deal that involves just one C-note... and an actual melody
Montana's Supreme Court says a park worker mauled by a grizzly should get workers' comp... even though he was trying to feed bears while stoned
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
Subscribe to the Week