opinion briefs on this topic
The Justice Department has threatened to crack down on medical marijuana businesses, even those allowed under state laws — and advocates aren't pleased
Can a Texas libertarian and Massachusetts liberal really get the feds to mellow out and quit prosecuting weed smokers?
Police arrest two entrepreneurial senior citizens over a suspected marijuana-growing operation in their San Bruno, California home
Rhode Island's GOP House minority leader is famous for two things: Criticizing gays, Guatemalans, and pot smokers; and now, being busted for smoking pot
Scientists believe they can isolate the pain-easing benefits of medical marijuana — so sufferers can consume it without becoming foggy and paranoid
The 77-year-old music legend (and pothead) is offered a plea deal that involves just one C-note... and an actual melody
Montana's Supreme Court says a park worker mauled by a grizzly should get workers' comp... even though he was trying to feed bears while stoned
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How conservatives learned to hate Hollywood
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- The Democrats have a mega-donor problem
Subscribe to the Week