The Justice Department has threatened to crack down on medical marijuana businesses, even those allowed under state laws — and advocates aren't pleased
Can a Texas libertarian and Massachusetts liberal really get the feds to mellow out and quit prosecuting weed smokers?
Police arrest two entrepreneurial senior citizens over a suspected marijuana-growing operation in their San Bruno, California home
Rhode Island's GOP House minority leader is famous for two things: Criticizing gays, Guatemalans, and pot smokers; and now, being busted for smoking pot
Scientists believe they can isolate the pain-easing benefits of medical marijuana — so sufferers can consume it without becoming foggy and paranoid
The 77-year-old music legend (and pothead) is offered a plea deal that involves just one C-note... and an actual melody
Montana's Supreme Court says a park worker mauled by a grizzly should get workers' comp... even though he was trying to feed bears while stoned
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to be the star of a cocktail party where you don't know anyone
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- The girl who wouldn't die
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week