Authorities in the Netherlands are handing out small cards that smell like marijuana in a novel attempt to crackdown on cannabis cultivation. How will this help?
Calfornia voters aren't the only ones considering loosening their state laws against pot possession next week
Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger signed a law that treats possession of an ounce of marijuana about as harshly as a parking violation. Why now?
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- 10 things you need to know today: August 1, 2014
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to make classic pulled pork
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
Subscribe to the Week