Authorities in the Netherlands are handing out small cards that smell like marijuana in a novel attempt to crackdown on cannabis cultivation. How will this help?
Calfornia voters aren't the only ones considering loosening their state laws against pot possession next week
Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger signed a law that treats possession of an ounce of marijuana about as harshly as a parking violation. Why now?
- 5 legitimate scientific controversies
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Why I got married — without a wedding
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Why the Rubio-Lee tax plan is great politics — and great policy
- How to improve your workplace culture
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- 10 things you need to know today: October 2, 2014
Subscribe to the Week