Days after stepping down as CIA director, Petraeus agrees to tell Congress what he knows about the deadly attack on U.S. diplomats in Libya
Will Clinton's mea culpa shield President Obama from Mitt Romney's criticism over Obama's handling of the deadly Libya attack?
A GOP-led committee aggressively questions State Department officials about the assault that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens. What happens next?
Republicans accuse the Obama administration of trying to cover up evidence that the Sept. 11 Libya siege that killed four Americans was the work of terrorists
Mitt Romney and other Republicans are attacking President Obama for stonewalling on what really happened in Benghazi
The American quest to spread freedom to autocrat-ruled nations is widely popular among foreign policy wonks. Too bad it doesn't work
After the West's much-ballyhood intervention, Libya is dominated by a complex tangle of violent militias — and the chaos is spilling into neighboring countries
Saif al-Islam wants to face war crimes charges at The Hague — reportedly because he's afraid of what will happen if his countrymen catch him
Human rights activists demand justice after cell phone photos of the deposed Libyan dictator's last moments suggest he may have been tortured
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- 10 things you need to know today: July 22, 2014
- 29 adorable slang terms for sex (from the last 600 years)
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week