Libya's interim leader declares that the new Libya will be based on sharia law — and critics of the war are quick to say, "I told you so"
There was no one like him and, hopefully, there will never be another like him again
Much of the world hails Moammar Gadhafi's death as a triumph for the West. But the war that toppled him remains misguided and illegal
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Rise of the machines
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- It's time to kill school picture day
- Why you should absolutely watch this confounding, wonderful World Series
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week