When the rebels seized control of Moammar Gadhafi's Tripoli compound, they found no shortage of bizarre and disturbing artifacts
The harrowing tale of 35 journalists held at gunpoint for five days inside Libya's Rixos Hotel — as related by one of them, a CNN newsman
A controversial defector suspected of remaining loyal to Moammar Gadhafi is killed under mysterious circumstances. Will this split the opposition in two?
The U.S. declares that opposition leaders are Libya's legitimate rulers — though it may take more than that to convince Moammar Gadhafi
A Russian diplomat says the Libyan leader might turn his missile stockpile on his own capital before letting rebels overtake it
Neocons and liberal interventionists accuse the more restrained among us of fostering America's decline. But nothing could be further from the truth
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
Subscribe to the Week