When the rebels seized control of Moammar Gadhafi's Tripoli compound, they found no shortage of bizarre and disturbing artifacts
The harrowing tale of 35 journalists held at gunpoint for five days inside Libya's Rixos Hotel — as related by one of them, a CNN newsman
A controversial defector suspected of remaining loyal to Moammar Gadhafi is killed under mysterious circumstances. Will this split the opposition in two?
The U.S. declares that opposition leaders are Libya's legitimate rulers — though it may take more than that to convince Moammar Gadhafi
A Russian diplomat says the Libyan leader might turn his missile stockpile on his own capital before letting rebels overtake it
Neocons and liberal interventionists accuse the more restrained among us of fostering America's decline. But nothing could be further from the truth
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 10 things you need to know today: November 26, 2014
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
Subscribe to the Week