When the rebels seized control of Moammar Gadhafi's Tripoli compound, they found no shortage of bizarre and disturbing artifacts
The harrowing tale of 35 journalists held at gunpoint for five days inside Libya's Rixos Hotel — as related by one of them, a CNN newsman
A controversial defector suspected of remaining loyal to Moammar Gadhafi is killed under mysterious circumstances. Will this split the opposition in two?
The U.S. declares that opposition leaders are Libya's legitimate rulers — though it may take more than that to convince Moammar Gadhafi
A Russian diplomat says the Libyan leader might turn his missile stockpile on his own capital before letting rebels overtake it
Neocons and liberal interventionists accuse the more restrained among us of fostering America's decline. But nothing could be further from the truth
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- The fascinating political evolution of Paul Ryan
- This 1,600-year-old Viking war game is still awesome
- 10 things you need to know today: August 21, 2014
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- Is the Christian music industry liberalizing on gay marriage?
- What you need to know before you support the police in Ferguson
Subscribe to the Week