opinion briefs on this topic
When the rebels seized control of Moammar Gadhafi's Tripoli compound, they found no shortage of bizarre and disturbing artifacts
The harrowing tale of 35 journalists held at gunpoint for five days inside Libya's Rixos Hotel — as related by one of them, a CNN newsman
A controversial defector suspected of remaining loyal to Moammar Gadhafi is killed under mysterious circumstances. Will this split the opposition in two?
The U.S. declares that opposition leaders are Libya's legitimate rulers — though it may take more than that to convince Moammar Gadhafi
A Russian diplomat says the Libyan leader might turn his missile stockpile on his own capital before letting rebels overtake it
Neocons and liberal interventionists accuse the more restrained among us of fostering America's decline. But nothing could be further from the truth
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Attack of the invasive species
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- These stunning travel photos remind us that we're all just amateurs with iPhones
- How to flirt, according to science
Subscribe to the Week