A bipartisan group of lawmakers is filing suit against the president, saying he broke the law by going to war in Libya without their permission
Nearly 750,000 people have fled Libya by land and sea, braving dangerous routes and facing a hostile welcome if they reach foreign shores
America sends armed, unmanned aircraft to join the NATO-led assault on Moammar Gadhafi. Is the U.S. wading deeper into the conflict?
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- How a drafting error could doom Obama's carbon regulations
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- How to save Meet the Press
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sex can't explain the culture war
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
- Boyhood's refreshingly unsentimental take on motherhood
Subscribe to the Week