A bipartisan group of lawmakers is filing suit against the president, saying he broke the law by going to war in Libya without their permission
Nearly 750,000 people have fled Libya by land and sea, braving dangerous routes and facing a hostile welcome if they reach foreign shores
America sends armed, unmanned aircraft to join the NATO-led assault on Moammar Gadhafi. Is the U.S. wading deeper into the conflict?
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 10 things you need to know today: November 27, 2014
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
Subscribe to the Week