A bipartisan group of lawmakers is filing suit against the president, saying he broke the law by going to war in Libya without their permission
Nearly 750,000 people have fled Libya by land and sea, braving dangerous routes and facing a hostile welcome if they reach foreign shores
America sends armed, unmanned aircraft to join the NATO-led assault on Moammar Gadhafi. Is the U.S. wading deeper into the conflict?
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The real-life events that inspired Game of Thrones' Red Wedding
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- This 1,600-year-old Viking war game is still awesome
- What Keeping Up with the Kardashians can teach America about interracial marriage
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week