A bipartisan group of lawmakers is filing suit against the president, saying he broke the law by going to war in Libya without their permission
Nearly 750,000 people have fled Libya by land and sea, braving dangerous routes and facing a hostile welcome if they reach foreign shores
America sends armed, unmanned aircraft to join the NATO-led assault on Moammar Gadhafi. Is the U.S. wading deeper into the conflict?
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Why America needs more billionaires
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week