opinion briefs on this topic
A bipartisan group of lawmakers is filing suit against the president, saying he broke the law by going to war in Libya without their permission
Nearly 750,000 people have fled Libya by land and sea, braving dangerous routes and facing a hostile welcome if they reach foreign shores
America sends armed, unmanned aircraft to join the NATO-led assault on Moammar Gadhafi. Is the U.S. wading deeper into the conflict?
- 10 things you need to know today: June 19, 2013
- The House's cold war over the IRS scandal just turned hot
- The culture war is over, and conservatives lost
- WATCH: Australia's army chief demonstrates how you address sex abuse
- The last word: He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Michael Hastings, remembered
- How typeface influences the way we read and think
- WATCH: John Oliver tackles the politics of immigration reform
- The last telegram ever is about to be sent
- What the Chinese public is saying about Edward Snowden