Two courageous western photographers are killed covering the war in Libya. Here, some of the stunning images they captured in their daring careers
Britain and France are sending the struggling anti-Gadhafi rebels about 20 military advisers. Isn't this how Vietnam started?
Former Rep. Curt Weldon (R-Pa.) visits Libya to push the north African nation's embattled despot to give up. Any chance Gadhafi will listen?
Saif Gadhafi is reportedly shopping a peace deal that would see him replace his dad, Moammar Gadhafi, and then bring democracy to Libya. Could that really work?
Libya's foreign minister ditches Moammar Gadhafi. Is this an isolated setback, or the beginning of regime change?
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The single best way to help your kid succeed at school
- Today in history: Lincoln reveals the real goal of the Civil War
- ISIS and the echoes of the West's religious terror
- What Keeping Up with the Kardashians can teach America about interracial marriage
- Inside America's crumbling infrastructure
Subscribe to the Week