Two courageous western photographers are killed covering the war in Libya. Here, some of the stunning images they captured in their daring careers
Britain and France are sending the struggling anti-Gadhafi rebels about 20 military advisers. Isn't this how Vietnam started?
Former Rep. Curt Weldon (R-Pa.) visits Libya to push the north African nation's embattled despot to give up. Any chance Gadhafi will listen?
Saif Gadhafi is reportedly shopping a peace deal that would see him replace his dad, Moammar Gadhafi, and then bring democracy to Libya. Could that really work?
Libya's foreign minister ditches Moammar Gadhafi. Is this an isolated setback, or the beginning of regime change?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- California's epic drought
- 10 things you need to know today: September 20, 2014
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Peter Thiel, and the not-so-secret secret of innovative success
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week