Two courageous western photographers are killed covering the war in Libya. Here, some of the stunning images they captured in their daring careers
Britain and France are sending the struggling anti-Gadhafi rebels about 20 military advisers. Isn't this how Vietnam started?
Former Rep. Curt Weldon (R-Pa.) visits Libya to push the north African nation's embattled despot to give up. Any chance Gadhafi will listen?
Saif Gadhafi is reportedly shopping a peace deal that would see him replace his dad, Moammar Gadhafi, and then bring democracy to Libya. Could that really work?
Libya's foreign minister ditches Moammar Gadhafi. Is this an isolated setback, or the beginning of regime change?
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Ban PowerPoint!
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
Subscribe to the Week