Two courageous western photographers are killed covering the war in Libya. Here, some of the stunning images they captured in their daring careers
Britain and France are sending the struggling anti-Gadhafi rebels about 20 military advisers. Isn't this how Vietnam started?
Former Rep. Curt Weldon (R-Pa.) visits Libya to push the north African nation's embattled despot to give up. Any chance Gadhafi will listen?
Saif Gadhafi is reportedly shopping a peace deal that would see him replace his dad, Moammar Gadhafi, and then bring democracy to Libya. Could that really work?
Libya's foreign minister ditches Moammar Gadhafi. Is this an isolated setback, or the beginning of regime change?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Why the government should pay every American child an allowance
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
Subscribe to the Week