A seemingly harmless ad campaign has landed the popular soft drink in hot water with Christian fundamentalists who don't believe we came from apes
The authors of a medical study argue that doctors should have the last word in end-of-life cases involving children, because some parents hold out too long for a miracle
Conspiracy theorists, start your engines: The pope just poached a "Fair and Balanced" reporter to hone the Holy See's media message
A new documentary stars men trying to answer an age-old question: "Can you love your neighbor as yourself and at the same time knee him in the face?"
The Catholic Church vows to punish and police the largest group of nuns in the U.S. after blasting its stances on abortion, health care, and homosexuality
Religious conservatives in the U.S. are desperate to introduce faith into the public sphere. Judging from the Irish model, that's not such a hot idea
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 10 things you need to know today: July 26, 2014
- The week's best photojournalism
- Your weekly streaming recommendation: Black Death
Subscribe to the Week