A seemingly harmless ad campaign has landed the popular soft drink in hot water with Christian fundamentalists who don't believe we came from apes
The authors of a medical study argue that doctors should have the last word in end-of-life cases involving children, because some parents hold out too long for a miracle
Conspiracy theorists, start your engines: The pope just poached a "Fair and Balanced" reporter to hone the Holy See's media message
A new documentary stars men trying to answer an age-old question: "Can you love your neighbor as yourself and at the same time knee him in the face?"
The Catholic Church vows to punish and police the largest group of nuns in the U.S. after blasting its stances on abortion, health care, and homosexuality
Religious conservatives in the U.S. are desperate to introduce faith into the public sphere. Judging from the Irish model, that's not such a hot idea
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 of the scariest spiders in existence
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- How names influence our destinies
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Don't listen to Paul Ryan: The GOP is still the party of makers and takers
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Internet piracy isn't killing Hollywood
Subscribe to the Week