Across the nation, a record 168 officials faced recall votes this year
Whenever America votes, one side always goes home disappointed. This time, however, some voters are going to extremes to vent their frustration
The New York Times stats wizard was spot-on in his election forecasts, defying his many critics. And all the thanks he got was Twitter immortality
A majority of Puerto Ricans vote in favor of full statehood. But don't start designing a new U.S. flag quite yet
One surefire way to lose an election bid? Make offensive, inaccurate comments about rape and abortion
So much money spent for so little change in Washington
The Tea Party-backed senator-elect came from nowhere to trounce veteran Democrat Bob Kerrey
The former DNC chairman beats back the GOP candidate most famous for coining the unfortunate term "macaca"
Tea Party-backed Richard Mourdock incited a media firestorm with his comments about rape and pregnancy. Those remarks also seem to have cost him a Senate seat
The strange story of one particularly dedicated Michigan voter
The U.S. Senate has a brand-new progressive hero
Republican Linda McMahon is now a two-time loser, after yet another Dem thumps the former wrestling exec
The independent former governor secures an easy win in the race to replace retiring Republican Olympia Snowe
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why gay people of color are still losing
- Do you need to be crazy to be the best?
- In defense of family dinner
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
Subscribe to the Week