Everybody's focused on the presidential election, but what about the House and the Senate? A quick guide to the congressional scenarios
A new poll shows the Republican candidate behind by double digits, potentially putting a safely red seat in Democratic hands
Next Tuesday, gay marriage, abortion, and gay marriage will be on ballots in some states. In others, condoms, the Grand Canyon, and the right to fish will be on the line
Liberal super PAC American Bridge releases a video aligning Mitt Romney with the Republican Indiana Senate candidate whose abortion views are fueling outrage
The Indiana Republican says that pregnancy from rape is "something that God intended to happen"
Rival activists are squaring off on everything from gay rights to the death penalty
Has the nation's mommy porn obsession officially gone too far?
Can The Office's Dwight Schrute convince America that Election Day should become a federal holiday... or happen on the weekend?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week