Everybody's focused on the presidential election, but what about the House and the Senate? A quick guide to the congressional scenarios
A new poll shows the Republican candidate behind by double digits, potentially putting a safely red seat in Democratic hands
Next Tuesday, gay marriage, abortion, and gay marriage will be on ballots in some states. In others, condoms, the Grand Canyon, and the right to fish will be on the line
Liberal super PAC American Bridge releases a video aligning Mitt Romney with the Republican Indiana Senate candidate whose abortion views are fueling outrage
The Indiana Republican says that pregnancy from rape is "something that God intended to happen"
Rival activists are squaring off on everything from gay rights to the death penalty
Has the nation's mommy porn obsession officially gone too far?
Can The Office's Dwight Schrute convince America that Election Day should become a federal holiday... or happen on the weekend?
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Mike Huckabee's head-scratching advice to Christian voters
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- The American middle class is no longer safe from poverty — and that might be a good thing
- The Tea Party has its own immigration problem: Cuba
- Adrian Peterson and our misguided debate about spanking
Subscribe to the Week