Everybody's focused on the presidential election, but what about the House and the Senate? A quick guide to the congressional scenarios
A new poll shows the Republican candidate behind by double digits, potentially putting a safely red seat in Democratic hands
Next Tuesday, gay marriage, abortion, and gay marriage will be on ballots in some states. In others, condoms, the Grand Canyon, and the right to fish will be on the line
Liberal super PAC American Bridge releases a video aligning Mitt Romney with the Republican Indiana Senate candidate whose abortion views are fueling outrage
The Indiana Republican says that pregnancy from rape is "something that God intended to happen"
Rival activists are squaring off on everything from gay rights to the death penalty
Has the nation's mommy porn obsession officially gone too far?
Can The Office's Dwight Schrute convince America that Election Day should become a federal holiday... or happen on the weekend?
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- This week I learned the moon might be littered with dinosaur fossils, and more
- The conservative battle against ObamaCare won't end with Halbig
- Girls on Film: Why audiences are responsible for the future of cinema
- Why scientists can't kill HIV
- 8 things the world's most extraordinary survivors can teach you about resilience
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
Subscribe to the Week