Everybody's focused on the presidential election, but what about the House and the Senate? A quick guide to the congressional scenarios
A new poll shows the Republican candidate behind by double digits, potentially putting a safely red seat in Democratic hands
Next Tuesday, gay marriage, abortion, and gay marriage will be on ballots in some states. In others, condoms, the Grand Canyon, and the right to fish will be on the line
Liberal super PAC American Bridge releases a video aligning Mitt Romney with the Republican Indiana Senate candidate whose abortion views are fueling outrage
The Indiana Republican says that pregnancy from rape is "something that God intended to happen"
Rival activists are squaring off on everything from gay rights to the death penalty
Has the nation's mommy porn obsession officially gone too far?
Can The Office's Dwight Schrute convince America that Election Day should become a federal holiday... or happen on the weekend?
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How I lost all my money
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Pope Francis' American problem
- 10 things you need to know today: December 20, 2014
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
Subscribe to the Week