A liberal think tank warns that a Republican anti-voter-fraud campaign is really a disguised effort to freeze out Democratic voters in 2012
The first out-of-the-closet lesbian elected to Congress is now running for one of Wisconsin's Senate seats
A troubling number of recession-weary, "white-nationalist" candidates are prepping runs for office next year, says Eve Conant at The Daily Beast
Maybe the Republican plans for Medicare and the debt ceiling are reckless attempts to derail the recovery before 2012
The former governor leaves his post as Democratic National Committee chairman to launch a Senate bid in a swing state Obama needs to hold in 2012
Libertarian activists launch an effort to draft the TV star as a challenger to liberal Ohio Sen. Sherrod Brown
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- How to make corn dogs
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
Subscribe to the Week