A liberal think tank warns that a Republican anti-voter-fraud campaign is really a disguised effort to freeze out Democratic voters in 2012
The first out-of-the-closet lesbian elected to Congress is now running for one of Wisconsin's Senate seats
A troubling number of recession-weary, "white-nationalist" candidates are prepping runs for office next year, says Eve Conant at The Daily Beast
Maybe the Republican plans for Medicare and the debt ceiling are reckless attempts to derail the recovery before 2012
The former governor leaves his post as Democratic National Committee chairman to launch a Senate bid in a swing state Obama needs to hold in 2012
Libertarian activists launch an effort to draft the TV star as a challenger to liberal Ohio Sen. Sherrod Brown
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to live a long life, according to science
- 10 things you need to know today: October 31, 2014
Subscribe to the Week