opinion briefs on this topic
The billionaire investor's latest acquisition is a 144-year-old company whose stock has risen 17 percent in the last year
Buffett plays financial guru to entrepreneurial kids in the animated web series The Secret Millionaires Club — with a cameo from the hip-hop mogul
According to the investment guru, Americans owe the government gratitude for the bailouts. Has Buffett failed to notice the jobless rate?
Buffett has teamed up with Bill Gates to convince 40 billionaires (so far) to give half their fortunes away to charity. A look at the numbers behind the "Giving Pledge"
Bill Gates and Warren Buffett are challenging their fellow billionaires to commit to giving away half their money. Will anybody go along?
- The secrets of happy families
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Would you cuddle a stranger for $80 an hour?
- Why Republicans shouldn't get too excited over Obama's stumbles
- Did God have a wife?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
Subscribe to the Week