These enthusiastic cats, dogs, and squirrels weren't content to remain on the sidelines
The South African Olympic runner with prosthetic legs was arrested at his home in Pretoria, but the situation is murky
Parental fear threatens to deprive many young people of the lessons of organized athletics — lessons they cannot learn anywhere else
Deadspin drops a bombshell with a story saying the Notre Dame football star's lost love never existed
The Associated Press reports that the disgraced cycling champ has admitted to doping. If it's true, why now?
Had Craig Biggio cheated, voters would have spurned him. By not cheating, he failed to stand out
Designated hitters don't ruin America's pastime — they make it more fun to watch
The 38-year-old knuckle-baller just won the Cy Young award. He's unlikely to repeat that feat
The diminutive genius breaks the record for the most goals scored in a calendar year — and is being talked up (again) as the sport's ultimate hero
In a mind-boggling trade, the Royals shortsightedly cough up cheap young talent in exchange for a couple of aging arms
It's as hard as ever for small-market teams to compete with the big-spending Bronx Bombers
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Don't vote for Andrew Cuomo
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- With the world in flames, why is the economic recovery still going strong?
- How The Killing survived two cancellations and ended on its own terms
Subscribe to the Week