opinion briefs on this topic
What is a 7-foot-tall likeness of the King of Pop doing outside a sports stadium in the United Kingdom?
Anthony Robles was born with only one leg, but that didn't stop him from becoming a star wrestler... and then a national champ
New Mexico native Kelly Gneiting hoped to be the heaviest person ever to complete the 26.2-mile course. Here's what happened next...
Without LeBron James, they have lost 25 games in a row, setting a new record for NBA futility. How historic is their badness?
The magazine is accusing the superstar cyclist of taking peformance-enhancing drugs, and urging his teammates to do the same. Is this the end of Armstrong's ride?
More and more NCAA players have broken the rules by taking money from agents or boosters. Is the system fundamentally broken?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- No, Obama doesn't have to fire everybody in the White House
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Is it possible to live forever?
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 6 photos that Facebook controversially banned
- 11 languages spoken by 11 people or fewer
- Watch The Daily Show definitively prove that corporations are not people
- 7 sentences that sound crazy but are still grammatical
Subscribe to the Week