What is a 7-foot-tall likeness of the King of Pop doing outside a sports stadium in the United Kingdom?
Anthony Robles was born with only one leg, but that didn't stop him from becoming a star wrestler... and then a national champ
New Mexico native Kelly Gneiting hoped to be the heaviest person ever to complete the 26.2-mile course. Here's what happened next...
Without LeBron James, they have lost 25 games in a row, setting a new record for NBA futility. How historic is their badness?
The magazine is accusing the superstar cyclist of taking peformance-enhancing drugs, and urging his teammates to do the same. Is this the end of Armstrong's ride?
More and more NCAA players have broken the rules by taking money from agents or boosters. Is the system fundamentally broken?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Don't blame Chuck Hagel: Obama's foreign policy has been a disaster from end to end
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
Subscribe to the Week