What is a 7-foot-tall likeness of the King of Pop doing outside a sports stadium in the United Kingdom?
Anthony Robles was born with only one leg, but that didn't stop him from becoming a star wrestler... and then a national champ
New Mexico native Kelly Gneiting hoped to be the heaviest person ever to complete the 26.2-mile course. Here's what happened next...
Without LeBron James, they have lost 25 games in a row, setting a new record for NBA futility. How historic is their badness?
The magazine is accusing the superstar cyclist of taking peformance-enhancing drugs, and urging his teammates to do the same. Is this the end of Armstrong's ride?
More and more NCAA players have broken the rules by taking money from agents or boosters. Is the system fundamentally broken?
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
Subscribe to the Week