opinion briefs on this topic
What is a 7-foot-tall likeness of the King of Pop doing outside a sports stadium in the United Kingdom?
Anthony Robles was born with only one leg, but that didn't stop him from becoming a star wrestler... and then a national champ
New Mexico native Kelly Gneiting hoped to be the heaviest person ever to complete the 26.2-mile course. Here's what happened next...
Without LeBron James, they have lost 25 games in a row, setting a new record for NBA futility. How historic is their badness?
The magazine is accusing the superstar cyclist of taking peformance-enhancing drugs, and urging his teammates to do the same. Is this the end of Armstrong's ride?
More and more NCAA players have broken the rules by taking money from agents or boosters. Is the system fundamentally broken?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
Subscribe to the Week