What is a 7-foot-tall likeness of the King of Pop doing outside a sports stadium in the United Kingdom?
Anthony Robles was born with only one leg, but that didn't stop him from becoming a star wrestler... and then a national champ
New Mexico native Kelly Gneiting hoped to be the heaviest person ever to complete the 26.2-mile course. Here's what happened next...
Without LeBron James, they have lost 25 games in a row, setting a new record for NBA futility. How historic is their badness?
The magazine is accusing the superstar cyclist of taking peformance-enhancing drugs, and urging his teammates to do the same. Is this the end of Armstrong's ride?
More and more NCAA players have broken the rules by taking money from agents or boosters. Is the system fundamentally broken?
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Pope Francis' American problem
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
Subscribe to the Week