Jared Stevens wanted to participate in a match, and his kind-hearted opponent helps him to victory
Without it, players might have little say in where they play or how much they get paid
The Rays are perennial contenders. The Marlins are chronically dysfunctional
WATCH: Video of the college basketball player who scored a mind-boggling 138 points in a single gamePosted on November 21, 2012, at 1:15 PM
Eat your heart out, Kobe. Grinnell College's Jack Taylor jacked up 108 shots on Tuesday night
Phil Jackson, Mike D'Antoni, and Brian Shaw are all seen as possible replacements for the newly unemployed Mike Brown
Mayor Bloomberg says the race must go on. But critics argue that it's ridiculous to worry about a sporting event while Hurricane Sandy's victims still need help
Nine men are arrested for allegedly exploiting young players for their own financial gain
Will LeBron keep winning? Will the Nets thrive in Brooklyn? Will Kobe learn to share? Your guide to the "greatest basketball season in 20 years"
The Detroit Tigers have the best pitcher and best hitter in baseball. The Giants have... wait, who do the Giants have again?
The polarizing commissioner pledges to step down on Feb. 1, 2014, leaving behind a complicated legacy
Your guide to the 108th Fall Classic
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Rise of the machines
- 10 things you need to know today: October 19, 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Pope Francis' Machiavellian strategy to liberalize the Catholic Church
- The secret emotional lives of 5 punctuation marks
- It's time to kill school picture day
Subscribe to the Week