Meet Naomi Kutin. She isn't even in sixth grade yet, but the record-breaking, 99-pound Orthodox Jewish girl from New Jersey can lift twice her weight
Shockwaves are roaring through the NBA over the news that the two-time MVP is headed to Hollywood to team up with one-time rival Kobe Bryant
College football caves to fans' years of griping and unveils a new four-team playoff system. Many fans are still griping
Basketball fans love to hate the three-time MVP, but an NBA finals victory could erase much of that ill will
The star pitcher is acquitted of charges that he lied about using steroids, but that may not be enough to absolve him in the eyes of Cooperstown voters
Post-game news conferences have turned into veritable fashion shows, and the hottest accoutrement are oversized, Urkel-esque specs
Formal allegations from the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency threaten to strip the Tour de France champ of his seven titles — as well as his reputation
The player formerly known as Ron Artest levels Oklahoma City's James Harden with a brutal elbow to the head, recalling past violent behavior from the troubled forward
The Miami Marlins manager is slapped with a five-game suspension for saying, "I love Fidel Castro." Outraged fans argue the punishment isn't nearly enough
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 10 things you need to know today: October 23, 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- Did Republicans overshoot on the Ebola panic?
Subscribe to the Week