Racetracks vowed to clean up their act after a Triple Crown tragedy four years ago. But 3,600 more horses have died thanks to reckless and criminal trainers
The worldwide leader in sports cans the editor responsible for a controversial headline, even as he claims that it was all an "honest mistake"
After leading the Knicks to their seventh straight victory, the 23-year-old, Harvard-educated sensation's name alone is worth $14 million — and counting
Novak Djokovic outlasted Rafael Nadal to win the Australian Open in the longest men's tennis final ever. Here's a stats-based look at the battle
7 teenagers who have braved storms, pirates, and severe loneliness to earn a rare nautical distinction
The aging slugger shocks the baseball world by ditching the Cardinals in favor of a 10-year, $255-million contract with Los Angeles. Did the Angels overpay?
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- The impossible promise at the heart of Scotland's campaign for independence
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- If Scotland leaves the union, is Northern Ireland next?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week