Pro basketball players reject the owners' latest offer, vow to sue the league, and seem to drive a final nail into this season's coffin
Huffing and puffing at mile 22 of Sunday's 26.2-mile race, Mary Martin and Raymond Donaldson exchanged vows — without even breaking stride
Twice, the Texas Rangers were a single strike away from their first World Series title. And twice, they were denied by the never-say-die St. Louis Cardinals
Centenarian Fauja Singh completes the Toronto marathon, but the record keepers say he doesn't have adequate proof of his wise, old age
The two-time Indy500 champion is killed in a massive crash at the IndyCar World Championship, raising new concerns about the sport's safety
Brad Pitt, Ronald Reagan… Big Bird? The Moneyball actor joins a long list of celebrities who have landed the magazine's coveted cover shot
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 16 characters from other languages that make great emoticons
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Ban PowerPoint!
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week