Pro basketball players reject the owners' latest offer, vow to sue the league, and seem to drive a final nail into this season's coffin
Huffing and puffing at mile 22 of Sunday's 26.2-mile race, Mary Martin and Raymond Donaldson exchanged vows — without even breaking stride
Twice, the Texas Rangers were a single strike away from their first World Series title. And twice, they were denied by the never-say-die St. Louis Cardinals
Centenarian Fauja Singh completes the Toronto marathon, but the record keepers say he doesn't have adequate proof of his wise, old age
The two-time Indy500 champion is killed in a massive crash at the IndyCar World Championship, raising new concerns about the sport's safety
Brad Pitt, Ronald Reagan… Big Bird? The Moneyball actor joins a long list of celebrities who have landed the magazine's coveted cover shot
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- 10 things you need to know today: July 26, 2014
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week