Pro basketball players reject the owners' latest offer, vow to sue the league, and seem to drive a final nail into this season's coffin
Huffing and puffing at mile 22 of Sunday's 26.2-mile race, Mary Martin and Raymond Donaldson exchanged vows — without even breaking stride
Twice, the Texas Rangers were a single strike away from their first World Series title. And twice, they were denied by the never-say-die St. Louis Cardinals
Centenarian Fauja Singh completes the Toronto marathon, but the record keepers say he doesn't have adequate proof of his wise, old age
The two-time Indy500 champion is killed in a massive crash at the IndyCar World Championship, raising new concerns about the sport's safety
Brad Pitt, Ronald Reagan… Big Bird? The Moneyball actor joins a long list of celebrities who have landed the magazine's coveted cover shot
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- 8 tricks to surviving the holidays without gaining weight or being grouchy
- 17 old proverbs we should use more often
- 13 vegetarian dishes for Thanksgiving
Subscribe to the Week