Pro basketball players reject the owners' latest offer, vow to sue the league, and seem to drive a final nail into this season's coffin
Huffing and puffing at mile 22 of Sunday's 26.2-mile race, Mary Martin and Raymond Donaldson exchanged vows — without even breaking stride
Twice, the Texas Rangers were a single strike away from their first World Series title. And twice, they were denied by the never-say-die St. Louis Cardinals
Centenarian Fauja Singh completes the Toronto marathon, but the record keepers say he doesn't have adequate proof of his wise, old age
The two-time Indy500 champion is killed in a massive crash at the IndyCar World Championship, raising new concerns about the sport's safety
Brad Pitt, Ronald Reagan… Big Bird? The Moneyball actor joins a long list of celebrities who have landed the magazine's coveted cover shot
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- California's epic drought
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
Subscribe to the Week