opinion briefs on this topic
But at least he can still get behind the wheel of his race car… wait, what?
Despite her startling diagnosis, the legendary coach promises to stick with the Tennessee basketball squad she's led into the history books
Signs posted around the baseball team's ballpark read, "Any children doing the Wave will be sold to the circus" — what's going on here?
Televising the Little League World Series exploits the emotional fragility of the game's pubescent athletes, says Bill Plaschke at The Los Angeles Times
Many sports fans are horrified as pro teams sign up ever-younger child stars
The American squad faltered with a loss in Sunday's final, but their performance also proved just how far women's soccer has come
Team USA dominated soccer's World Cup final, but not enough to beat a resilient Japan. Just how bad was this disappointing loss?
The national squad has made it to the World Cup finals, thanks to Pia Sundhage, Hope Solo, Abby Wambach, and a "never-say-die" attitude
- Attack of the invasive species
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
Subscribe to the Week