But at least he can still get behind the wheel of his race car… wait, what?
Despite her startling diagnosis, the legendary coach promises to stick with the Tennessee basketball squad she's led into the history books
Signs posted around the baseball team's ballpark read, "Any children doing the Wave will be sold to the circus" — what's going on here?
Televising the Little League World Series exploits the emotional fragility of the game's pubescent athletes, says Bill Plaschke at The Los Angeles Times
Many sports fans are horrified as pro teams sign up ever-younger child stars
The American squad faltered with a loss in Sunday's final, but their performance also proved just how far women's soccer has come
Team USA dominated soccer's World Cup final, but not enough to beat a resilient Japan. Just how bad was this disappointing loss?
The national squad has made it to the World Cup finals, thanks to Pia Sundhage, Hope Solo, Abby Wambach, and a "never-say-die" attitude
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- 10 things you need to know today: December 20, 2014
Subscribe to the Week