But at least he can still get behind the wheel of his race car… wait, what?
Despite her startling diagnosis, the legendary coach promises to stick with the Tennessee basketball squad she's led into the history books
Signs posted around the baseball team's ballpark read, "Any children doing the Wave will be sold to the circus" — what's going on here?
Televising the Little League World Series exploits the emotional fragility of the game's pubescent athletes, says Bill Plaschke at The Los Angeles Times
Many sports fans are horrified as pro teams sign up ever-younger child stars
The American squad faltered with a loss in Sunday's final, but their performance also proved just how far women's soccer has come
Team USA dominated soccer's World Cup final, but not enough to beat a resilient Japan. Just how bad was this disappointing loss?
The national squad has made it to the World Cup finals, thanks to Pia Sundhage, Hope Solo, Abby Wambach, and a "never-say-die" attitude
- Yes, Republicans can impeach President Obama
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- 10 things you need to know today: July 29, 2014
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
Subscribe to the Week