opinion briefs on this topic
Critics of Arizona's immigration law think that the biggest names in baseball, a sport in which 30 percent of players are Hispanic, are thwarting an opportunity to take a stand against the controversial legislation
The city of Pyeongchang scores hosting duties for the 2018 Winter Games. Who benefits from that victory, and who gets burned?
One of the greatest pitchers in baseball history is being accused of lying to Congress about his alleged use of performance-enhancing drugs
After failing to win the championship, the basketball star fans love to hate is in for a long summer. Is it time we left LeBron alone?
It started out as an opportunity for some daddy-daughter bonding. But then dad had an opportunity to snag a game ball
Scottie Pippen, Jordan's longtime sidekick on the '90s Chicago Bulls, sets off a firestorm by saying James "may be the greatest player" ever
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Ryan Seacrest invested $1 million to transform your iPhone into a BlackBerry
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
Did God have a wife?
- The 13-year-old CEO who invented a cure for hiccups
- Tis the season for having sex with old flames and ruining your office reputation
Subscribe to the Week