Critics of Arizona's immigration law think that the biggest names in baseball, a sport in which 30 percent of players are Hispanic, are thwarting an opportunity to take a stand against the controversial legislation
The city of Pyeongchang scores hosting duties for the 2018 Winter Games. Who benefits from that victory, and who gets burned?
One of the greatest pitchers in baseball history is being accused of lying to Congress about his alleged use of performance-enhancing drugs
After failing to win the championship, the basketball star fans love to hate is in for a long summer. Is it time we left LeBron alone?
It started out as an opportunity for some daddy-daughter bonding. But then dad had an opportunity to snag a game ball
Scottie Pippen, Jordan's longtime sidekick on the '90s Chicago Bulls, sets off a firestorm by saying James "may be the greatest player" ever
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week