Critics of Arizona's immigration law think that the biggest names in baseball, a sport in which 30 percent of players are Hispanic, are thwarting an opportunity to take a stand against the controversial legislation
The city of Pyeongchang scores hosting duties for the 2018 Winter Games. Who benefits from that victory, and who gets burned?
One of the greatest pitchers in baseball history is being accused of lying to Congress about his alleged use of performance-enhancing drugs
After failing to win the championship, the basketball star fans love to hate is in for a long summer. Is it time we left LeBron alone?
It started out as an opportunity for some daddy-daughter bonding. But then dad had an opportunity to snag a game ball
Scottie Pippen, Jordan's longtime sidekick on the '90s Chicago Bulls, sets off a firestorm by saying James "may be the greatest player" ever
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- Did Republicans overshoot on the Ebola panic?
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
Subscribe to the Week