The Badminton World Federation's new dress code is eliciting outrage — and accusations of sexism
A former teammate says the seven-time Tour de France champ developed an intricate system to secretly use performance-enhancing drugs
The legendary race runs this weekened. Check out the competition
Horseracing insiders are wringing their hands over this year's mediocre ponies. What's to blame for this slow-hoofed crew?
Citing owner incompetence, commissioner Bud Selig essentially seizes the storied franchise. Is this justified?
The Lakers star is hit with a $100,000 penalty for hurling an epithet at a referee
The diminutive Argentine is already considered the best player in the world. Here's a statistical look at just how good he is
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 4 simple steaks you can cook in a pan
- 400,000 Americans marched for climate justice. Now what?
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
Subscribe to the Week