opinion briefs on this topic
The Badminton World Federation's new dress code is eliciting outrage — and accusations of sexism
A former teammate says the seven-time Tour de France champ developed an intricate system to secretly use performance-enhancing drugs
The legendary race runs this weekened. Check out the competition
Horseracing insiders are wringing their hands over this year's mediocre ponies. What's to blame for this slow-hoofed crew?
Citing owner incompetence, commissioner Bud Selig essentially seizes the storied franchise. Is this justified?
The Lakers star is hit with a $100,000 penalty for hurling an epithet at a referee
The diminutive Argentine is already considered the best player in the world. Here's a statistical look at just how good he is
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- Why Antonin Scalia was right to defend a drug dealer
- Why we need a maximum wage
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
Subscribe to the Week