Clinics in about a dozen states are being visited by suspiciously similar women seeking an oddly specific type of abortion. Is there a "gotcha" coming?
Texas Republicans say they're working to stop abortions — but they also may be forcing the closure of clinics that low-income women count on
A Christian publisher pulls its Breast Cancer Awareness Bible after anti-abortion bloggers complained about where the money raised by the project was going
The state becomes the first to deny Medicaid money for family planning services to any group that offers abortions. Will the new law hold up in court?
The Arizona Republican wildly exaggerated the family planning group's abortion record. Now he's striking his statement from the congressional record
Harry Reid says budget talks are stuck on the GOP's stubborn insistence that federal funding for Planned Parenthood be scrapped
The Massachusetts senator joins two GOP colleagues in opposing a House bid to strip federal funding from the family-planning group
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Why the government should pay every American child an allowance
Subscribe to the Week