opinion briefs on this topic
Clinics in about a dozen states are being visited by suspiciously similar women seeking an oddly specific type of abortion. Is there a "gotcha" coming?
Texas Republicans say they're working to stop abortions — but they also may be forcing the closure of clinics that low-income women count on
A Christian publisher pulls its Breast Cancer Awareness Bible after anti-abortion bloggers complained about where the money raised by the project was going
The state becomes the first to deny Medicaid money for family planning services to any group that offers abortions. Will the new law hold up in court?
The Arizona Republican wildly exaggerated the family planning group's abortion record. Now he's striking his statement from the congressional record
Harry Reid says budget talks are stuck on the GOP's stubborn insistence that federal funding for Planned Parenthood be scrapped
The Massachusetts senator joins two GOP colleagues in opposing a House bid to strip federal funding from the family-planning group
- The indignity of canine bath time
- Watch The Daily Show definitively prove that corporations are not people
- 10 things you need to know today: December 5, 2013
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Watch the overstuffed first trailer
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Is it possible to live forever?
Subscribe to the Week