Clinics in about a dozen states are being visited by suspiciously similar women seeking an oddly specific type of abortion. Is there a "gotcha" coming?
Texas Republicans say they're working to stop abortions — but they also may be forcing the closure of clinics that low-income women count on
A Christian publisher pulls its Breast Cancer Awareness Bible after anti-abortion bloggers complained about where the money raised by the project was going
The state becomes the first to deny Medicaid money for family planning services to any group that offers abortions. Will the new law hold up in court?
The Arizona Republican wildly exaggerated the family planning group's abortion record. Now he's striking his statement from the congressional record
Harry Reid says budget talks are stuck on the GOP's stubborn insistence that federal funding for Planned Parenthood be scrapped
The Massachusetts senator joins two GOP colleagues in opposing a House bid to strip federal funding from the family-planning group
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why baseball is America's most dangerous spectator sport
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to make any veggie burger without a recipe
- 10 things you need to know today: August 31, 2014
Subscribe to the Week