Clinics in about a dozen states are being visited by suspiciously similar women seeking an oddly specific type of abortion. Is there a "gotcha" coming?
Texas Republicans say they're working to stop abortions — but they also may be forcing the closure of clinics that low-income women count on
A Christian publisher pulls its Breast Cancer Awareness Bible after anti-abortion bloggers complained about where the money raised by the project was going
The state becomes the first to deny Medicaid money for family planning services to any group that offers abortions. Will the new law hold up in court?
The Arizona Republican wildly exaggerated the family planning group's abortion record. Now he's striking his statement from the congressional record
Harry Reid says budget talks are stuck on the GOP's stubborn insistence that federal funding for Planned Parenthood be scrapped
The Massachusetts senator joins two GOP colleagues in opposing a House bid to strip federal funding from the family-planning group
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 10 things you need to know today: November 27, 2014
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
Subscribe to the Week