opinion briefs on this topic
Clinics in about a dozen states are being visited by suspiciously similar women seeking an oddly specific type of abortion. Is there a "gotcha" coming?
Texas Republicans say they're working to stop abortions — but they also may be forcing the closure of clinics that low-income women count on
A Christian publisher pulls its Breast Cancer Awareness Bible after anti-abortion bloggers complained about where the money raised by the project was going
The state becomes the first to deny Medicaid money for family planning services to any group that offers abortions. Will the new law hold up in court?
The Arizona Republican wildly exaggerated the family planning group's abortion record. Now he's striking his statement from the congressional record
Harry Reid says budget talks are stuck on the GOP's stubborn insistence that federal funding for Planned Parenthood be scrapped
The Massachusetts senator joins two GOP colleagues in opposing a House bid to strip federal funding from the family-planning group
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
- The one simple thing that can make you much more impressive
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
Subscribe to the Week