Politifact shames the "brazenly false" commercial as 2012's biggest whopper
The defeated Republican candidate is reportedly not bitter, but some accounts suggest that he and his wife are struggling with defeat
The former governor could be forgiven for assuming the presidency was in his grasp — his own polling was way off the mark
Someone goofed up and briefly displayed the official website of President-elect Mitt Romney. What does this peek tell us about a presidency that will never be?
Romney must now undergo the cruel ritual that befalls every losing presidential candidate — pundits lecturing you about where you went astray
Romney has 76 distinct ways to win the presidency, according to The New York Times. A look at what you should watch for Tuesday as the results come in
The GOP candidate is making a late push into a state that has gone Democratic in every presidential election of the past 20 years
The campaign is almost over and the public still knows next to nothing about the GOP candidate's immense fortune
In the final days of the race, Romney is stressing his bipartisan credentials. But Christie's embrace of President Obama is proof that Obama can work across the aisle
Critics have slammed Romney for claiming the bailout destroyed U.S. jobs and created employment overseas. So why is he sticking to the claim?
The Republican governor of New Jersey has been a high-profile Romney backer on the campaign trail, but he's full of praise for Obama in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy
The Obama campaign says the GOP candidate lacks core convictions. But that may be Romney's biggest asset, says David Brooks at The New York Times
Mitt Romney is rewriting his itinerary for the final days of the campaign thanks to the storm's rampage. Will that hurt his chances?
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How Rand Paul's GOP opponents will use his minority outreach against him
- Hey, scolds: Stop telling us to enjoy a healthy Thanksgiving
Subscribe to the Week