The Republican nominee has outraged liberals by re-embracing his "Moderate Mitt" persona. But most of the country is shrugging it off
Liberals are quick to remind voters that during the conservative Republican primary season, Romney was quite open to yanking federal aid for disaster relief
The GOP candidate is out with a new ad in Ohio that many are describing as wildly misleading
One of Mitt Romney's top surrogates quickly backtracks, but will his suggestion that race, not policies, drove Powell's decision prove costly?
Voters head to the polls in less than two weeks. Here, a guide to Romney's endgame
Romney cuts a direct-to-camera TV ad for Mourdock, and days later the GOP Senate hopeful says that when rape victims get pregnant, it's part of God's plan
Some liberals are aghast at how the media seems to be accepting Team Romney's assertion that it's winning the election
The GOP nominee politely echoes Obama on Syria, Israel, and Iran — and may have come off looking presidential as a result
The business-savvy GOP nominee has relentlessly hammered Obama on the economy, but must now shift gears to an area in which he has little-to-no experience
Team Romney initially vowed to hit back hard after Mitt botched his Benghazi attack in the last debate. But since then, crickets
The GOP nominee urges business owners to tell their workers which candidate to support for president. Is that just free speech, or intimidation?
Apparently, Mitt's son really doesn't like it when his father's assertions are challenged
The Romney campaign says its candidate outperformed President Obama on the No. 1 issue for voters
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Bob Odenkirk's 6 favorite books
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- The stories behind 22 classic album covers
Subscribe to the Week