Team Obama pushes back hard against Romney's speech on international affairs, calling the Republican's tough talk "erratic, unsteady, and irresponsible"
Obama has made some big international mistakes, but Romney seems incapable of honestly critiquing them
The GOP presidential nominee says President Obama has projected a weak image abroad. But would Romney do things any differently?
The liberal blogosphere latches onto a video showing Mitt Romney putting something flat and white onto his podium before he debates President Obama. A cheat sheet, or just a hanky?
Yes, the consensus is that Romney won the debate. But what if all anyone remembers from that night is that he declared war on Sesame Street?
The GOP nominee finally concedes that he was "just completely wrong" to write off half the country as lazy moochers
The GOP nominee has been tasked with espousing a party platform chock full of fringe social issues that are endangering his bid for the White House
The GOP candidate has reportedly memorized a few bon mots for tonight's big debate, but some doubt whether they'll be as devastating as Team Romney hopes
Despite the media's many premature post mortems, the presidential race is actually still quite close
The GOP nominee who once advocated "self-deportation" suggests that he'd let many young illegal immigrants stay in the country for years
Romney is getting lots of unsolicited advice on how to beat President Obama in the crucial first debate on Wednesday. A look at the most useful tidbits
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Why baseball is America's most dangerous spectator sport
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
Subscribe to the Week