Not everybody thinks Romney is toast for calling half the electorate moochers, but everyone agrees he has to do something to right his campaign
In another newly released secret video, Romney claims that "the Palestinians have no interest whatsoever in establishing peace"
The Republican says nearly half of the U.S. doesn't pay federal income taxes, a common conservative complaint that glosses over several relevant details
A secret video surfaces showing Mitt telling wealthy donors that nearly half of voters are Obama supporters who pay no taxes and mooch off the government
Team Romney starts the week dealing with a report about its apparently dysfunctional campaign. A look at five of the juiciest morsels
Almost everyone agrees: Romney flubbed his reaction to the anti-American violence in Egypt and Libya. Come November, will voters hold it against him?
Once again, several leading commentators on the Right are showing flashes of exasperation with their candidate
The Republican fails to say anything about Americans serving in Afghanistan, illustrating a larger shift in which party has the most national security cred
While Democrats credit the president with creating millions of jobs since early 2010, Republicans see his record much differently. Whose math is right?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 7 tips for keeping your man (from the 1950s)
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 4 simple steaks you can cook in a pan
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
Subscribe to the Week