Not everybody thinks Romney is toast for calling half the electorate moochers, but everyone agrees he has to do something to right his campaign
In another newly released secret video, Romney claims that "the Palestinians have no interest whatsoever in establishing peace"
The Republican says nearly half of the U.S. doesn't pay federal income taxes, a common conservative complaint that glosses over several relevant details
A secret video surfaces showing Mitt telling wealthy donors that nearly half of voters are Obama supporters who pay no taxes and mooch off the government
Team Romney starts the week dealing with a report about its apparently dysfunctional campaign. A look at five of the juiciest morsels
Almost everyone agrees: Romney flubbed his reaction to the anti-American violence in Egypt and Libya. Come November, will voters hold it against him?
Once again, several leading commentators on the Right are showing flashes of exasperation with their candidate
The Republican fails to say anything about Americans serving in Afghanistan, illustrating a larger shift in which party has the most national security cred
While Democrats credit the president with creating millions of jobs since early 2010, Republicans see his record much differently. Whose math is right?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- How to be charismatic, according to science
- 10 things you need to know today: November 23, 2014
- Inside Turkey's shadow war with ISIS
Subscribe to the Week