Not everybody thinks Romney is toast for calling half the electorate moochers, but everyone agrees he has to do something to right his campaign
In another newly released secret video, Romney claims that "the Palestinians have no interest whatsoever in establishing peace"
The Republican says nearly half of the U.S. doesn't pay federal income taxes, a common conservative complaint that glosses over several relevant details
A secret video surfaces showing Mitt telling wealthy donors that nearly half of voters are Obama supporters who pay no taxes and mooch off the government
Team Romney starts the week dealing with a report about its apparently dysfunctional campaign. A look at five of the juiciest morsels
Almost everyone agrees: Romney flubbed his reaction to the anti-American violence in Egypt and Libya. Come November, will voters hold it against him?
Once again, several leading commentators on the Right are showing flashes of exasperation with their candidate
The Republican fails to say anything about Americans serving in Afghanistan, illustrating a larger shift in which party has the most national security cred
While Democrats credit the president with creating millions of jobs since early 2010, Republicans see his record much differently. Whose math is right?
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The real lesson of Rick Perry's mug shot
- Welcome to the age of ambivalent feminism
- Why China thinks it could defeat the U.S. in battle
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- The Catholic case for military strikes in Iraq
- What the 'death of the library' means for the future of books
- Making officers more diverse isn't enough to stop police violence
- How Ferguson made conservatives lose faith in the police
Subscribe to the Week