opinion briefs on this topic
The Republican's overflowing war chest hasn't helped him overtake Obama yet, but it could make a world of difference when the campaign hits the home stretch
The party is set to embrace a ban on all abortions — even in cases of rape and incest — suggesting that its views are quite similar to the controversial Senate candidate's
In a bid to forge a more personal connection with voters, Team Romney is using the Florida gathering to highlight details of Mitt's Mormon faith and family life
Romney finally showed part of his hand in the standoff with Democrats over his tax returns. He might have been better off saying nothing
Gallup confirms what other polls have shown: Picking Paul Ryan as his running mate hasn't really helped Mitt Romney... yet
The mouthy magnate says the GOP faithful will love what he's planning for Mitt Romney's big event. What does Trump have up his sleeve?
The Wisconsin congressman could force an adult conversation on national debt, but he could also raise fears of a massive deficit for years to come
At an early morning event in Virginia, Romney introduces Paul Ryan as his running mate, in what is seen as a risky but bold move that could shake up the presidential campaign
A spokeswoman, and even Mitt himself, suggest that his health-care reform experience in Massachusetts should win over voters, even though RomneyCare is not unlike ObamaCare
Saying controversial things on his recent trip abroad wasn't just about Romney's foot-in-mouth problem, but also a sign of how he'd work the world stage as president
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- 10 things you need to know today: April 20, 2014
- 7 ways to quickly become a master at anything
Subscribe to the Week