opinion briefs on this topic
The campaign's irritatingly casual subject lines got under the skin of even his most ardent supporters — but they still raised a whole lot of cash
In a rare display of his emotional side, the president wells up as he expresses gratitude to his young campaign troops the morning after his re-election victory
President Obama has more routes to victory than Mitt Romney. But that doesn't mean he's got an open road to re-election
With mere days remaining before the election, voters will get one last snapshot of the still-recovering economy
In the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, some of the president's GOP critics might be accidentally making him look good
The former president is filling in for the current president on the campaign trail while Obama confronts the mess left behind by Hurricane Sandy
Gov. Chris Christie, a Mitt Romney supporter, has nothing but praise for the president's storm response, but the bipartisan glow may fade in Sandy's aftermath
President Obama's campaign puts out an ad with the young HBO star implicitly comparing voting to sex. Obama critics aren't amused
Conservatives, unsurprisingly, aren't very happy about the president's choice of words
Voters head to the polls in less than two weeks. Here, a guide to Obama's endgame
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- How Captain America won over China
- These stunning travel photos remind us that we're all just amateurs with iPhones
- Attack of the invasive species
- When will the Big One strike California?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week