opinion briefs on this topic
Many Democrats have been unsparing in their criticism of the president's debate performance. And some say the bad vibes are weighing Obama down
President Obama didn't turn in the greatest debate performance this week. Luckily for him, he has two more chances to show up Mitt Romney
Armchair analysts agree: A surprisingly listless Obama failed to meet the challenge of an aggressive Mitt Romney in Wednesday's debate. What happened?
Matt Drudge, Tucker Carlson, and Sean Hannity promised a new video that would rock President Obama's campaign, but it might have fallen flat
The VP says the middle class has been "buried the last four years"... which happens to be about the same amount of time Obama and Biden have been in charge
Mitt Romney may be under intense pressure to win Wednesday night's debate, but that doesn't mean Obama can afford to lose
Obama claims that he's just "okay" at debating, but despite his shows of modesty, his biggest problem may be overconfidence, says Glenn Thrush at Politico
Obama is consistently and handily outpacing Romney in crucial battleground states, sparking talk of a possible blowout victory on Election Day. Too early to say?
The president's re-election team had a banner month in August — posting $114 million in donations and narrowly beating out the Romney camp
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Here's how Iran is covering Russia's invasion of Crimea
- 4 easy ways to resolve life's toughest questions
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
Subscribe to the Week