Many Democrats have been unsparing in their criticism of the president's debate performance. And some say the bad vibes are weighing Obama down
President Obama didn't turn in the greatest debate performance this week. Luckily for him, he has two more chances to show up Mitt Romney
Armchair analysts agree: A surprisingly listless Obama failed to meet the challenge of an aggressive Mitt Romney in Wednesday's debate. What happened?
Matt Drudge, Tucker Carlson, and Sean Hannity promised a new video that would rock President Obama's campaign, but it might have fallen flat
The VP says the middle class has been "buried the last four years"... which happens to be about the same amount of time Obama and Biden have been in charge
Mitt Romney may be under intense pressure to win Wednesday night's debate, but that doesn't mean Obama can afford to lose
Obama claims that he's just "okay" at debating, but despite his shows of modesty, his biggest problem may be overconfidence, says Glenn Thrush at Politico
Obama is consistently and handily outpacing Romney in crucial battleground states, sparking talk of a possible blowout victory on Election Day. Too early to say?
The president's re-election team had a banner month in August — posting $114 million in donations and narrowly beating out the Romney camp
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: November 22, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- The myth of the stay-at-home dad
Subscribe to the Week