Many Democrats have been unsparing in their criticism of the president's debate performance. And some say the bad vibes are weighing Obama down
President Obama didn't turn in the greatest debate performance this week. Luckily for him, he has two more chances to show up Mitt Romney
Armchair analysts agree: A surprisingly listless Obama failed to meet the challenge of an aggressive Mitt Romney in Wednesday's debate. What happened?
Matt Drudge, Tucker Carlson, and Sean Hannity promised a new video that would rock President Obama's campaign, but it might have fallen flat
The VP says the middle class has been "buried the last four years"... which happens to be about the same amount of time Obama and Biden have been in charge
Mitt Romney may be under intense pressure to win Wednesday night's debate, but that doesn't mean Obama can afford to lose
Obama claims that he's just "okay" at debating, but despite his shows of modesty, his biggest problem may be overconfidence, says Glenn Thrush at Politico
Obama is consistently and handily outpacing Romney in crucial battleground states, sparking talk of a possible blowout victory on Election Day. Too early to say?
The president's re-election team had a banner month in August — posting $114 million in donations and narrowly beating out the Romney camp
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Gamergate might be gaming sexism's Waterloo
Subscribe to the Week