opinion briefs on this topic
Many Democrats have been unsparing in their criticism of the president's debate performance. And some say the bad vibes are weighing Obama down
President Obama didn't turn in the greatest debate performance this week. Luckily for him, he has two more chances to show up Mitt Romney
Armchair analysts agree: A surprisingly listless Obama failed to meet the challenge of an aggressive Mitt Romney in Wednesday's debate. What happened?
Matt Drudge, Tucker Carlson, and Sean Hannity promised a new video that would rock President Obama's campaign, but it might have fallen flat
The VP says the middle class has been "buried the last four years"... which happens to be about the same amount of time Obama and Biden have been in charge
Mitt Romney may be under intense pressure to win Wednesday night's debate, but that doesn't mean Obama can afford to lose
Obama claims that he's just "okay" at debating, but despite his shows of modesty, his biggest problem may be overconfidence, says Glenn Thrush at Politico
Obama is consistently and handily outpacing Romney in crucial battleground states, sparking talk of a possible blowout victory on Election Day. Too early to say?
The president's re-election team had a banner month in August — posting $114 million in donations and narrowly beating out the Romney camp
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- The secrets of happy families
- Americans are wealthier than ever*
- Antarctica recently experienced the coldest day in recorded history
- The science of making a guitar sound like a human voice
- The U.S. auto bailout is officially over. Here's what America lost and gained.
The history of Santa Claus: 7 interesting facts
Subscribe to the Week