Birthers are so 2011 — meet the "transcripters," who fervently believe Obama was a lousy student and vow not to rest until you know how he did in school 30 years ago
Republicans are trying to rope President Obama into the increasingly bitter battle over Romney's hidden tax returns — with good reason
New polls show Obama comfortably leading his GOP challenger in Ohio, Florida, and Pennsylvania — even though the economy is still stuck in neutral
One of the president's best frenemies scores a primetime speaking spot at the Democratic National Convention — and may wind up stealing the show
After facing steady attacks over something he said two weeks ago, the president and his fellow Democrats finally mount a counterattack
Recent poll numbers have Obama and Mitt Romney tied, despite an aggressive effort by the Obama campaign to bash the GOP candidate's record at Bain
The Obama campaign is blasting the Republican's tax-reform proposal, even though the president's own advisors have long backed the very same policy
The president passes up a chance to address a friendly crowd of black voters, potentially snubbing a key part of the Democratic base
The president says he will not extend the Bush tax cuts on yearly incomes above $250,000, setting up a fierce election-year debate over taxes
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- Internet piracy isn't killing Hollywood
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- This 1,600-year-old Viking war game is still awesome
- Congress' craven approach toward the war on ISIS
- Is the Christian music industry liberalizing on gay marriage?
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
Subscribe to the Week