Team Obama rolls out a web feature outlining how a fictional woman would fare under his and Mitt Romney's policies, and the GOP blasts it as "patronizing"
Republicans are slamming Obama for playing politics with Osama bin Laden's killing... and the president might have the GOP right where he wants it
The president's re-election campaign settles on "Forward" as its 2012 slogan. And yet, all Obama does is harp on the past
Team Obama's new ad vigorously attacks Mitt Romney, suggesting that he padded his Swiss bank account while outsourcing U.S. jobs. Expect more of this
A backlash is growing to the victory dance over the terrorist's death, fueling concerns that Obama's biggest foreign policy success could be turned against him
After the bin Laden raid, Obama said he didn't want to politicize its success. Now, facing re-election, he's making it an issue, and Republicans are crying foul
How will a disappointing, if not disastrous, dip in growth affect the election-year sparring over the economy?
The president's campaign creates a stir by suggesting Mitt would not have ordered the mission to kill the 9/11 mastermind
In 2008, Barack Obama was a larger-than-life political celebrity. This year, he wants to be just one of the guys
The president discusses the economy, Mitt Romney, Jon Stewart, and more in an hour-long interview with Jann Wenner's iconic magazine
The president shows up on Jimmy Fallon's show as "the preezie of the United Steezie," and across the country, college progressives absolutely swoon
The White House says greedy traders are pushing up oil prices. But others see the president engaging in little more than an election-year gimmick
Disillusionment has replaced hope. Frustration has replaced change. And many of the activists who powered Obama to victory in 2008 have had enough
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The single best way to help your kid succeed at school
- What Keeping Up with the Kardashians can teach America about interracial marriage
- Today in history: Lincoln reveals the real goal of the Civil War
- Welcome to the age of ambivalent feminism
Subscribe to the Week