Team Obama rolls out a web feature outlining how a fictional woman would fare under his and Mitt Romney's policies, and the GOP blasts it as "patronizing"
Republicans are slamming Obama for playing politics with Osama bin Laden's killing... and the president might have the GOP right where he wants it
The president's re-election campaign settles on "Forward" as its 2012 slogan. And yet, all Obama does is harp on the past
Team Obama's new ad vigorously attacks Mitt Romney, suggesting that he padded his Swiss bank account while outsourcing U.S. jobs. Expect more of this
A backlash is growing to the victory dance over the terrorist's death, fueling concerns that Obama's biggest foreign policy success could be turned against him
After the bin Laden raid, Obama said he didn't want to politicize its success. Now, facing re-election, he's making it an issue, and Republicans are crying foul
How will a disappointing, if not disastrous, dip in growth affect the election-year sparring over the economy?
The president's campaign creates a stir by suggesting Mitt would not have ordered the mission to kill the 9/11 mastermind
In 2008, Barack Obama was a larger-than-life political celebrity. This year, he wants to be just one of the guys
The president discusses the economy, Mitt Romney, Jon Stewart, and more in an hour-long interview with Jann Wenner's iconic magazine
The president shows up on Jimmy Fallon's show as "the preezie of the United Steezie," and across the country, college progressives absolutely swoon
The White House says greedy traders are pushing up oil prices. But others see the president engaging in little more than an election-year gimmick
Disillusionment has replaced hope. Frustration has replaced change. And many of the activists who powered Obama to victory in 2008 have had enough
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Keira Knightley on Laggies, relationships, and surviving your 20s
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
Subscribe to the Week