opinion briefs on this topic
New polls show that, when it comes to women voters, the president is leaving Mitt Romney in the dust — but that hardly guarantees Obama a second term
BuzzFeed takes a look inside Obama re-election headquarters one year in, and finds lots of good cheer in Chicago — maybe a little too much
The president's 2008 campaign was filled with plenty of star power, but celebrity endorsements are a little harder to come by in 2012
In a fiery preview of the fall campaign, President Obama slams Mitt Romney and his party for supporting Ryan's controversial financial blueprint
The president whips partisans into a frenzy by warning conservative justices that overturning ObamaCare would constitute the very judicial activism they despise
The court's conservative wing appears ready to engage in some despicable judicial activism on ObamaCare. Politically, at least, the justices are doing Obama a favor
The Supreme Court may very well strike down all or part of President Obama's biggest domestic achievement. Would that kill his re-election bid — or help it?
The president enlists an Oscar-winning documentarian and Tom Hanks for a short film highlighting the successes of his first term — and making the case for a second
Many GOP insiders are sinking into despair about their odds of unseating President Obama in the fall. They might want to cheer up
Obama's campaign could find itself running on fumes if prices at the pump continue to tick upward
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- How Captain America won over China
- The 6-year-old who woke up from a coma with a different personality
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
- Texas has been holding this man hostage for 12,600 days
- How conservatives learned to hate Hollywood
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
Subscribe to the Week