New polls show that, when it comes to women voters, the president is leaving Mitt Romney in the dust — but that hardly guarantees Obama a second term
BuzzFeed takes a look inside Obama re-election headquarters one year in, and finds lots of good cheer in Chicago — maybe a little too much
The president's 2008 campaign was filled with plenty of star power, but celebrity endorsements are a little harder to come by in 2012
In a fiery preview of the fall campaign, President Obama slams Mitt Romney and his party for supporting Ryan's controversial financial blueprint
The president whips partisans into a frenzy by warning conservative justices that overturning ObamaCare would constitute the very judicial activism they despise
The court's conservative wing appears ready to engage in some despicable judicial activism on ObamaCare. Politically, at least, the justices are doing Obama a favor
The Supreme Court may very well strike down all or part of President Obama's biggest domestic achievement. Would that kill his re-election bid — or help it?
The president enlists an Oscar-winning documentarian and Tom Hanks for a short film highlighting the successes of his first term — and making the case for a second
Many GOP insiders are sinking into despair about their odds of unseating President Obama in the fall. They might want to cheer up
Obama's campaign could find itself running on fumes if prices at the pump continue to tick upward
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- Why 2014 may be as good as it gets for the Republican Party
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- Why America needs more billionaires
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 6 simple steps for making millions on a crappy horror movie
Subscribe to the Week