opinion briefs on this topic
The New York Times' Paul Krugman rips the GOP over their gripe that labeling Ryan's Medicare proposal a voucher plan is unfair demagoguery. Well, is it?
Democrats hope the moderate Republican's words will help them paint Paul Ryan's Medicare voucher plan as heartless
Everyone expected Republicans' Medicare-slashing plan to be unpopular with senior citizens. But a recent poll suggests it's not that simple
A new poll finds that 80 percent of the country doesn't want to cut Medicare or Medicaid, including 7 in 10 Republicans. Does this spell doom for Paul Ryan's plan?
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- How to flirt, according to science
- 7 ways to quickly become a master at anything
- The Warren Buffett formula: How you can get smarter
- Here's how to really detect lies
Subscribe to the Week