In an attempt to save her sinking campaign, the Minnesota congresswoman launches a new TV spot calling her "America's Iron Lady"
The blushing late-night host apologizes after his house band greets the GOP presidential hopeful with a 1985 song called "Lyin' Ass Bitch"
Just a month ago, the Tea Party darling was riding high after a big win in the Ames Straw Poll. What happened?
A month ago, Bachmann was the GOP's most promising non-Romney candidate, says Jennifer Jacobs in The Des Moines Register. Then along came Rick Perry
After President Obama unveils a $447 billion plan to jolt the economy, the GOP presidential hopeful goes rogue with her own response
Mitt Romney is reportedly having trouble raising cash from Jewish donors who think the overtly Christian Bachmann is Jewish. Cue the jokes
The GOP presidential hopeful insists she was just joking when she suggested that the Supreme Being is punishing Congress with natural disasters
Reporter Ryan Lizza dishes on the Tea Party icon's political influences, "Barbie jet," and "silver fox" husband
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- 'Having it all' has officially jumped the shark
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Did Republicans overshoot on the Ebola panic?
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
Subscribe to the Week