In an attempt to save her sinking campaign, the Minnesota congresswoman launches a new TV spot calling her "America's Iron Lady"
The blushing late-night host apologizes after his house band greets the GOP presidential hopeful with a 1985 song called "Lyin' Ass Bitch"
Just a month ago, the Tea Party darling was riding high after a big win in the Ames Straw Poll. What happened?
A month ago, Bachmann was the GOP's most promising non-Romney candidate, says Jennifer Jacobs in The Des Moines Register. Then along came Rick Perry
After President Obama unveils a $447 billion plan to jolt the economy, the GOP presidential hopeful goes rogue with her own response
Mitt Romney is reportedly having trouble raising cash from Jewish donors who think the overtly Christian Bachmann is Jewish. Cue the jokes
The GOP presidential hopeful insists she was just joking when she suggested that the Supreme Being is punishing Congress with natural disasters
Reporter Ryan Lizza dishes on the Tea Party icon's political influences, "Barbie jet," and "silver fox" husband
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- America is doomed! (And other thoughts on our gloomy historical moment.)
Subscribe to the Week