In an attempt to save her sinking campaign, the Minnesota congresswoman launches a new TV spot calling her "America's Iron Lady"
The blushing late-night host apologizes after his house band greets the GOP presidential hopeful with a 1985 song called "Lyin' Ass Bitch"
Just a month ago, the Tea Party darling was riding high after a big win in the Ames Straw Poll. What happened?
A month ago, Bachmann was the GOP's most promising non-Romney candidate, says Jennifer Jacobs in The Des Moines Register. Then along came Rick Perry
After President Obama unveils a $447 billion plan to jolt the economy, the GOP presidential hopeful goes rogue with her own response
Mitt Romney is reportedly having trouble raising cash from Jewish donors who think the overtly Christian Bachmann is Jewish. Cue the jokes
The GOP presidential hopeful insists she was just joking when she suggested that the Supreme Being is punishing Congress with natural disasters
Reporter Ryan Lizza dishes on the Tea Party icon's political influences, "Barbie jet," and "silver fox" husband
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The forgotten victims of the war in Ukraine
- 10 things you need to know today: July 28, 2014
- Are there too many good shows on television?
Subscribe to the Week