In an attempt to save her sinking campaign, the Minnesota congresswoman launches a new TV spot calling her "America's Iron Lady"
The blushing late-night host apologizes after his house band greets the GOP presidential hopeful with a 1985 song called "Lyin' Ass Bitch"
Just a month ago, the Tea Party darling was riding high after a big win in the Ames Straw Poll. What happened?
A month ago, Bachmann was the GOP's most promising non-Romney candidate, says Jennifer Jacobs in The Des Moines Register. Then along came Rick Perry
After President Obama unveils a $447 billion plan to jolt the economy, the GOP presidential hopeful goes rogue with her own response
Mitt Romney is reportedly having trouble raising cash from Jewish donors who think the overtly Christian Bachmann is Jewish. Cue the jokes
The GOP presidential hopeful insists she was just joking when she suggested that the Supreme Being is punishing Congress with natural disasters
Reporter Ryan Lizza dishes on the Tea Party icon's political influences, "Barbie jet," and "silver fox" husband
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- The constant struggle of running a family farm in 21st century America
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- How to stop misogynists from terrorizing the world of gamers
- The dangers of our passionless American life
Subscribe to the Week