In an attempt to save her sinking campaign, the Minnesota congresswoman launches a new TV spot calling her "America's Iron Lady"
The blushing late-night host apologizes after his house band greets the GOP presidential hopeful with a 1985 song called "Lyin' Ass Bitch"
Just a month ago, the Tea Party darling was riding high after a big win in the Ames Straw Poll. What happened?
A month ago, Bachmann was the GOP's most promising non-Romney candidate, says Jennifer Jacobs in The Des Moines Register. Then along came Rick Perry
After President Obama unveils a $447 billion plan to jolt the economy, the GOP presidential hopeful goes rogue with her own response
Mitt Romney is reportedly having trouble raising cash from Jewish donors who think the overtly Christian Bachmann is Jewish. Cue the jokes
The GOP presidential hopeful insists she was just joking when she suggested that the Supreme Being is punishing Congress with natural disasters
Reporter Ryan Lizza dishes on the Tea Party icon's political influences, "Barbie jet," and "silver fox" husband
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How Wall Street is chipping away at reform
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- How I lost all my money
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2014
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
Subscribe to the Week