Tea Party firebrand Michele Bachmann is soaring in the polls — alarming the GOP establishment, and greatly aiding the president's campaign
Maybe... at least in Iowa
An ABC News investigation into allegations that Marcus Bachmann's counseling center uses Christian therapy to "reorient" gays yields some damning undercover footage
This week, Tom Petty told Michele Bachmann that she couldn't take "American Girl" on the campaign trail. What other rockers have sparred with pols?
Michele Bachmann's insistence that America's slave-owning Founding Fathers fought slavery has been met with ridicule — and a concerted push to prove she's right
Officially jumping into the race, Bachmann focuses on her Hawkeye State roots in a bid to boost her appeal to the first-in-the-nation voters she needs most
Fox News host Chris Wallace catches Bachmann off guard with a question that the Tea Party favorite and presidential candidate finds "insulting"
Matt Taibbi takes his pen-is-mightier-than-the-sword ethos to the GOP's new 2012 crush
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Rise of the machines
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How ISIS gets its hostages
- Ban PowerPoint!
Subscribe to the Week