Tea Party firebrand Michele Bachmann is soaring in the polls — alarming the GOP establishment, and greatly aiding the president's campaign
Maybe... at least in Iowa
An ABC News investigation into allegations that Marcus Bachmann's counseling center uses Christian therapy to "reorient" gays yields some damning undercover footage
This week, Tom Petty told Michele Bachmann that she couldn't take "American Girl" on the campaign trail. What other rockers have sparred with pols?
Michele Bachmann's insistence that America's slave-owning Founding Fathers fought slavery has been met with ridicule — and a concerted push to prove she's right
Officially jumping into the race, Bachmann focuses on her Hawkeye State roots in a bid to boost her appeal to the first-in-the-nation voters she needs most
Fox News host Chris Wallace catches Bachmann off guard with a question that the Tea Party favorite and presidential candidate finds "insulting"
Matt Taibbi takes his pen-is-mightier-than-the-sword ethos to the GOP's new 2012 crush
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week