Tea Party firebrand Michele Bachmann is soaring in the polls — alarming the GOP establishment, and greatly aiding the president's campaign
Maybe... at least in Iowa
An ABC News investigation into allegations that Marcus Bachmann's counseling center uses Christian therapy to "reorient" gays yields some damning undercover footage
This week, Tom Petty told Michele Bachmann that she couldn't take "American Girl" on the campaign trail. What other rockers have sparred with pols?
Michele Bachmann's insistence that America's slave-owning Founding Fathers fought slavery has been met with ridicule — and a concerted push to prove she's right
Officially jumping into the race, Bachmann focuses on her Hawkeye State roots in a bid to boost her appeal to the first-in-the-nation voters she needs most
Fox News host Chris Wallace catches Bachmann off guard with a question that the Tea Party favorite and presidential candidate finds "insulting"
Matt Taibbi takes his pen-is-mightier-than-the-sword ethos to the GOP's new 2012 crush
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why colleges' insistence on 'diversity' actually fails disadvantaged kids
- 10 things you need to know today: October 1, 2014
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- The dumb war in Syria will haunt Democrats' 2014 prospects
Subscribe to the Week