opinion briefs on this topic
Tea Party firebrand Michele Bachmann is soaring in the polls — alarming the GOP establishment, and greatly aiding the president's campaign
Maybe... at least in Iowa
An ABC News investigation into allegations that Marcus Bachmann's counseling center uses Christian therapy to "reorient" gays yields some damning undercover footage
This week, Tom Petty told Michele Bachmann that she couldn't take "American Girl" on the campaign trail. What other rockers have sparred with pols?
Michele Bachmann's insistence that America's slave-owning Founding Fathers fought slavery has been met with ridicule — and a concerted push to prove she's right
Officially jumping into the race, Bachmann focuses on her Hawkeye State roots in a bid to boost her appeal to the first-in-the-nation voters she needs most
Fox News host Chris Wallace catches Bachmann off guard with a question that the Tea Party favorite and presidential candidate finds "insulting"
Matt Taibbi takes his pen-is-mightier-than-the-sword ethos to the GOP's new 2012 crush
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
- Why is American internet so slow?
Subscribe to the Week