opinion briefs on this topic
Tea Party firebrand Michele Bachmann is soaring in the polls — alarming the GOP establishment, and greatly aiding the president's campaign
Maybe... at least in Iowa
An ABC News investigation into allegations that Marcus Bachmann's counseling center uses Christian therapy to "reorient" gays yields some damning undercover footage
This week, Tom Petty told Michele Bachmann that she couldn't take "American Girl" on the campaign trail. What other rockers have sparred with pols?
Michele Bachmann's insistence that America's slave-owning Founding Fathers fought slavery has been met with ridicule — and a concerted push to prove she's right
Officially jumping into the race, Bachmann focuses on her Hawkeye State roots in a bid to boost her appeal to the first-in-the-nation voters she needs most
Fox News host Chris Wallace catches Bachmann off guard with a question that the Tea Party favorite and presidential candidate finds "insulting"
Matt Taibbi takes his pen-is-mightier-than-the-sword ethos to the GOP's new 2012 crush
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Ryan Seacrest invested $1 million to transform your iPhone into a BlackBerry
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
Did God have a wife?
- The 13-year-old CEO who invented a cure for hiccups
- Tis the season for having sex with old flames and ruining your office reputation
Subscribe to the Week