The South Carolina Republican was the movement's leader in the Senate. Now that he's stepping down, will the Tea Party ever be the same?
The Tea Party had a terrible night on Tuesday. But that doesn't necessarily mean the party is over
The veteran Utah Republican is cruising to a seventh term after beating the Tea Party curse and easily dispatching an insurgent conservative rival
Energized by their Tuesday defeat of the six-term moderate Indiana senator, Tea Partiers are already focusing their sights on other establishment Republicans
To the dismay of many in the clamorous grassroots, the Republican nominee is all but certain to be an establishment insider
The small-government protest movement opposes America's first black president — but loves the man trying to become the GOP's first black nominee
Is a new first-person shooter game that lets you kill a zombie Sarah Palin in the Fox News studio just a fun way to blow off steam — or something more sinister?
Conservatives accuse the Teamsters' leader of urging pro-union voters to take violent action against Tea Party Republicans
The Right takes umbrage after Rep. Andre Carson accuses Tea Partiers of wanting to see blacks "hanging on a tree"
The anti-tax grassroots movement forced a paradigm shift in Washington — but many Tea Partiers are still disappointed that they couldn't accomplish more
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Obama's politically lethal credibility problem
Subscribe to the Week