The South Carolina Republican was the movement's leader in the Senate. Now that he's stepping down, will the Tea Party ever be the same?
The Tea Party had a terrible night on Tuesday. But that doesn't necessarily mean the party is over
The veteran Utah Republican is cruising to a seventh term after beating the Tea Party curse and easily dispatching an insurgent conservative rival
Energized by their Tuesday defeat of the six-term moderate Indiana senator, Tea Partiers are already focusing their sights on other establishment Republicans
To the dismay of many in the clamorous grassroots, the Republican nominee is all but certain to be an establishment insider
The small-government protest movement opposes America's first black president — but loves the man trying to become the GOP's first black nominee
Is a new first-person shooter game that lets you kill a zombie Sarah Palin in the Fox News studio just a fun way to blow off steam — or something more sinister?
Conservatives accuse the Teamsters' leader of urging pro-union voters to take violent action against Tea Party Republicans
The Right takes umbrage after Rep. Andre Carson accuses Tea Partiers of wanting to see blacks "hanging on a tree"
The anti-tax grassroots movement forced a paradigm shift in Washington — but many Tea Partiers are still disappointed that they couldn't accomplish more
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- The forgotten victims of the war in Ukraine
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
Subscribe to the Week