opinion briefs on this topic
The company's streaming service temporarily fails, and thousands of horrified Americans have to actually interact with their families
The company's deal with A&E to stream shows like Hoarders and Pawn Stars expires, sparking concerns about Netflix's ability to keep exclusive content
The company with the famous red envelopes enraged subscribers last year with a big price bump. But now, Netflix is adding millions of new streaming customers
When the cult-hit comedy is resurrected for its fanatically anticipated fourth season, the streaming video juggernaut will make all 10 episodes available at once
The rivalry between the two web streaming sites escalates with Hulu's announcement that it too will begin producing original scripted shows in early 2012
Many investors abandoned Netflix after its series of ill-advised moves. But now, some analysts say it's the perfect time to get on the Netflix bandwagon
A startling number of customers abandon the troubled company in the third quarter, prompting investor panic
After just three weeks, the company puts the kibosh on a much-loathed plan to separate its streaming and DVD-by-mail services
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
Subscribe to the Week