opinion briefs on this topic
The company's streaming service temporarily fails, and thousands of horrified Americans have to actually interact with their families
The company's deal with A&E to stream shows like Hoarders and Pawn Stars expires, sparking concerns about Netflix's ability to keep exclusive content
The company with the famous red envelopes enraged subscribers last year with a big price bump. But now, Netflix is adding millions of new streaming customers
When the cult-hit comedy is resurrected for its fanatically anticipated fourth season, the streaming video juggernaut will make all 10 episodes available at once
The rivalry between the two web streaming sites escalates with Hulu's announcement that it too will begin producing original scripted shows in early 2012
Many investors abandoned Netflix after its series of ill-advised moves. But now, some analysts say it's the perfect time to get on the Netflix bandwagon
A startling number of customers abandon the troubled company in the third quarter, prompting investor panic
After just three weeks, the company puts the kibosh on a much-loathed plan to separate its streaming and DVD-by-mail services
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Can these 4 couples really afford their dream houses?
- How Ukraine can fend off the Russians, in 7 simple steps
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to make homemade marshmallow Peeps
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- 10 things you need to know today: April 16, 2014
Subscribe to the Week