The company's streaming service temporarily fails, and thousands of horrified Americans have to actually interact with their families
The company's deal with A&E to stream shows like Hoarders and Pawn Stars expires, sparking concerns about Netflix's ability to keep exclusive content
The company with the famous red envelopes enraged subscribers last year with a big price bump. But now, Netflix is adding millions of new streaming customers
When the cult-hit comedy is resurrected for its fanatically anticipated fourth season, the streaming video juggernaut will make all 10 episodes available at once
The rivalry between the two web streaming sites escalates with Hulu's announcement that it too will begin producing original scripted shows in early 2012
Many investors abandoned Netflix after its series of ill-advised moves. But now, some analysts say it's the perfect time to get on the Netflix bandwagon
A startling number of customers abandon the troubled company in the third quarter, prompting investor panic
After just three weeks, the company puts the kibosh on a much-loathed plan to separate its streaming and DVD-by-mail services
- What is driving the increasingly weird behavior of the polar jet stream?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- Christians have no moral rationale for spanking their children
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Should you hope to die at 75? Absolutely not.
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Why America should team up with Bashar al-Assad's regime
- Stop hating on cyclists
Subscribe to the Week